EpiCentre "Supershear Edition" support

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
EpiCentre

EpiCentre "Supershear Edition" is in the works, the no.1 thing that will change is labels to explain what the knobs do, other basic additions would be presets and a manual. This is a 'minor' update - so no new knobs and stuff - keeping it easy to use/abuse. Apart from GUI tweaks, there will be more algorithms and some current ones will be tweaked a bit. If you have an idea for a fun effect to add, feel free to suggest something and I'll see what I can do. The only two algorithm design criteria is -> 1) All knobs should have a function. 2) no delay based effects (chorus,verb, flanger, etc). Maybe a fixed band dirty-EQ? Something 'inspired by' the flying pan pedal? A to E filter?

Halma will be pushing the pixels for any GUI related queries.

Regards
Andrew

Just wanna say that your plugin is my new swiss army knife

Thank you

Mousewheel support for all knobs/sliders would be good idea, IMO.
yzcoruhT

U-o wrote:Mousewheel support for all knobs/sliders would be good idea, IMO.
Great idea, but unfortunately can't do this because I have to keep the GUI 'simple' for future 64bit compatibility. :neutral:

I'm looking forward to it :)

Can't wait for presets! It's like Frank's red hot I put this s*** on everything!!!! :D

Thank you for keeping on developing this plugin further !

foosnark wrote:I'm looking forward to it :)
tommyfrizz wrote:Can't wait for presets! It's like Frank's red hot I put this s*** on everything!!!! :D
sinkmusic wrote:Thank you for keeping on developing this plugin further !
Thanks! It's coming along, will probably release this in succession to Mould_R (a compressor).

Good news, I just did the first preliminary tests for VST3 64bit 'module' export with SDK3 and EpiCentre's main module(which does 99% of the work) was successfully ported :borg:

Ichad.c wrote:Good news, I just did the first preliminary tests for VST3 64bit 'module' export with SDK3 and EpiCentre's main module(which does 99% of the work) was successfully ported :borg:
:tu:
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

That's cool to see 64 bit versions-somebody's got to go there. Epicentre's dual filter thing is really cool, I couldn't seem to adjust their frequencies manually, so it jumpstarted a new thing for me. I was using it with a midi envelope thing for an autowah.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Any news ?

no pressure though - stay cool

Edit: BTW where is donation button? i can`t find it

Durschlack wrote:Any news ?

no pressure though - stay cool

Edit: BTW where is donation button? i can`t find it
Yeah, still busy; currently making a algo - Hiltop Pedal - basically its a bunch of allpass filters with 2 stages of distortion in-between. If you feed it a mono signal to both inputs, you can control the stereo width from 0 to 90 degrees .

The two tilt filters also now have two selectable frequencies each, and there is a true bypass switch too.

A donation button is too much hassle, our foreign exchange controls make it near dang impossible :? You can like/follow its page here @ kvr, that would be enough of a "thank you" to me.

Planning on being done by Xmas.

Regards
Andrew

Btw, I figured out a way to elegantly phase modulate an allpass filter without the pitch going honky, quite subtle effect. Should I hook this up to a 4 pole allpass for the supershear edition ? Sounds decent with an envelope follower.

Might as well go for it. I'd like to hear what you mean.

Return to “Effects”