Recabinet 4

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Paulnz wrote:
Kazrog wrote: After the initial release, I'll make sure to get some more clips up. Right now, the main focus is on getting everything set up for release. Thanks for your patience!
I was hoping that the mid and low gain sounds would convince me to go with the pre-release offer :(

Can you not just pass the clean guitar recording through a low gain amp?
Did you check out the existing clean tone samples? These are all using the included (modern high gain) amp models, on their respective clean channels:

https://soundcloud.com/recabinet/sets/r ... tar-sounds
BTW do you have a rough idea how often you'll be releasing amps and cabs? I realise you won't have an exact timetable, but are you hoping to release, say 1 a month, or 1 every other month?
It's going to be (roughly) a new amp pack every month.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog

Did you check out the existing clean tone samples? These are all using the included (modern high gain) amp models, on their respective clean channels:
I did, and they sounded great, however I kept wanting to turn the gain up just a little to hear the distortion just start to cut in.

Excellent - that makes a big difference to the value of the 3-year offer.

Kazrog wrote:
Paulnz wrote:
Kazrog wrote: After the initial release, I'll make sure to get some more clips up. Right now, the main focus is on getting everything set up for release. Thanks for your patience!
I was hoping that the mid and low gain sounds would convince me to go with the pre-release offer :(

Can you not just pass the clean guitar recording through a low gain amp?

https://soundcloud.com/recabinet/sets/r ... tar-sounds
BTW do you have a rough idea how often you'll be releasing amps and cabs? I realise you won't have an exact timetable, but are you hoping to release, say 1 a month, or 1 every other month?
Interesting. Do you have a rough cost per amp pack? Will all amp packs cost the same with similar features? I figure, if an amp pack costs $10 each (on avg) with an amp pack released monthly, then it be silly to not purchase the VIP package.

DFoisie wrote:Interesting. Do you have a rough cost per amp pack? Will all amp packs cost the same with similar features? I figure, if an amp pack costs $10 each (on avg) with an amp pack released monthly, then it be silly to not purchase the VIP package.
I answered this earlier:

VIPs get expansions beyond that free for 3 years, whereas non-VIPs can purchase packs of 4 for $19.99 or a la carte amps for $7.99. You can also upgrade to VIP at any time.

PS - the amp models you get during your VIP period are yours to keep (they don't expire or anything evil like that.)
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog

Kazrog wrote:
DFoisie wrote:Interesting. Do you have a rough cost per amp pack? Will all amp packs cost the same with similar features? I figure, if an amp pack costs $10 each (on avg) with an amp pack released monthly, then it be silly to not purchase the VIP package.
I answered this earlier:

VIPs get expansions beyond that free for 3 years, whereas non-VIPs can purchase packs of 4 for $19.99 or a la carte amps for $7.99. You can also upgrade to VIP at any time.

PS - the amp models you get during your VIP period are yours to keep (they don't expire or anything evil like that.)
Sorry about that. I get excited :) I'm not sure if this was answered, but do we get to pick 4 amp packs for $19.99 or is it bundled?

DFoisie wrote:
Kazrog wrote:
I answered this earlier:

Sorry about that. I get excited :) I'm not sure if this was answered, but do we get to pick 4 amp packs for $19.99 or is it bundled?
Just to be clear: an amp pack contains 4 amp models. That's what is meant by a pack of 4. Building your own custom amp packs may be supported down the road, but initially won't be (simply due to the fact that such a feature would take time to implement.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog

I bought the VIP upgrade - can't wait for the release

Are we close to the countdown yet?

Also I noticed a while ago your forum disappeared. Are you planning on creating a KVR company forum area or a guitarampmodelling.com forum area?

Paulnz wrote:I bought the VIP upgrade - can't wait for the release

Are we close to the countdown yet?

Also I noticed a while ago your forum disappeared. Are you planning on creating a KVR company forum area or a guitarampmodelling.com forum area?
A release date of Oct. 10 was recently noted on their facebook page.

October 10 is confirmed...

The old Recabinet forum was dwindling, and fighting spammers was getting to be annoying as well (constantly having to employ new techniques.)

In any case, the Facebook page is pretty active these days. I'll look into setting up a forum here or on another audio community site. It makes it easier when people don't have to register for lots of tiny forums.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog

+1 for a KVR one.

+1 for KVR - i don't have a Facebook account, and some of the people here don't either.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Facebook, as in MySpace?
I vote for a KVR forum...

I definitely vote for KVR as well.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Yeah, I don't do facebook

Kazrog wrote:October 10 is confirmed...

The old Recabinet forum was dwindling, and fighting spammers was getting to be annoying as well (constantly having to employ new techniques.)

In any case, the Facebook page is pretty active these days. I'll look into setting up a forum here or on another audio community site. It makes it easier when people don't have to register for lots of tiny forums.
So, pre-order pricing is good until October 10, correct?

Return to “Effects”