AirMusic Vacuum Pro-Holy Smokes!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Instrument Expansion Pack 2 (AVID EXCLUSIVE) Loom Classic Structure theRiser Vacuum Pro Velvet Xpand!2

I just purchased this thing today. It is the second time in my VST Plugins experience where
I selected 1 preset, pressed only one note and said ,,THIS IS IT''. The first time was when
I opened DIVA for the first time. This thing is amazing, it actually stands and sounds to its
name TUBE. I am talking about Analog Emulations not the bull of Digital Trance stuff.
I have not heard a VST Synth sounding this Analog and with BALLS as this one and I own
or NFR almost every synth that's out there...of course except the queen, DIVA.
Anyone else using it? Any words on it? Now I am onto some of the CakeWalk stuff but
I don't know anything about their instruments at all.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

lol don't you love those moments?
:borg:

It was my second time trying a VST synth and third time all together,
the first time on a VST effect was SS VBC. As I said, I am talking about
Analog Emulations. Now there is other stuff such as the likes of Blue2,
SynthMasterm, Melda and other stuff that I got.

Have you tried Synthsquad or D16 LuSH-101 yet? You might like those if you enjoyed Diva and Vaccuum

I own Lush-101 and I love that Synth too but I never tried SynthSquad.
For some reason my computer always tells me that I aready used the Demos.

BasariStudios wrote:I own Lush-101 and I love that Synth too but I never tried SynthSquad.
For some reason my computer always tells me that I aready used the Demos.

I'd email Fxpansion and let them know, they might help you out. They are usually pretty awesome with support.

Thanks I will try.

Had the same feeling about Vacuum Pro the first time i started it. It's really a great sounding synth.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

So it's got real hoover action :clown:

I think this is the one from the WindTunnel collection.

I see I can upgrade from Vacuum to the whole collection for just 129$, I don't know how
is their other stuff though...what else is interesting from them?

BasariStudios wrote:I see I can upgrade from Vacuum to the whole collection for just 129$, I don't know how
Loom is worth $129 alone.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Am I looking in the wrong place, or are there no demos/trials for any of the AirMusic synths?
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

cryophonik wrote:
BasariStudios wrote:I see I can upgrade from Vacuum to the whole collection for just 129$, I don't know how
Loom is worth $129 alone.
Yeah, loom sounds incredible.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

gone
Last edited by jacqueslacouth on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”