pocketBlakus - Cello - Christmas Spiccato Gift! (Kontakt 4.2.3+)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm not a cellist but there seem to be a few missing high notes compared to other cello libraries? If you ever get the time to add them and and decide to sell the complete library I'd totally buy it, it's the best cello I've heard :)
Always look on the bright side of life

NightofNi wrote:I'm not a cellist but there seem to be a few missing high notes compared to other cello libraries? If you ever get the time to add them and and decide to sell the complete library I'd totally buy it, it's the best cello I've heard :)
Blakus recently teamed up with Embertone to produce a new, re-recorded (and undoubtedly far more comprehensive) version of the cello used in pocketBlakus. I'm sure it won't be long now before that one sees release...

Josquin_VI wrote:
NightofNi wrote:I'm not a cellist but there seem to be a few missing high notes compared to other cello libraries? If you ever get the time to add them and and decide to sell the complete library I'd totally buy it, it's the best cello I've heard :)
Blakus recently teamed up with Embertone to produce a new, re-recorded (and undoubtedly far more comprehensive) version of the cello used in pocketBlakus. I'm sure it won't be long now before that one sees release...
I just wanted to point out that Embertone did release Blakus Cello. I already reviewed pocketBlakus at http://soundbytesmag.net/pocketblakusreview/ and we're in the process of editing the Friedlander 1.5 and Blakus Cello review for the September issue, so be sure to check back in the middle of September.

In the meantime, I'd just like to point out that pocketBlakus and Blakus Cello have several major differences. Blakus Cello is a more versatile and powerful product overall but the learning curve on the vibrato is much shorter for pocketBlakus.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”