Is KV331 still around?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes, I use support@kv331audio.com ...

Hate to say it, but this is part of the reason I want to sell it in the first place.

BBFG# wrote:Yes, I use support@kv331audio.com ...

Hate to say it, but this is part of the reason I want to sell it in the first place.
You are welcome to do so, just contact us at http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx with the category "License Transfer" and we'll take of it asap, and will waive $15 license transfer fee.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:

You are welcome to do so, just contact us at http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx with the category "License Transfer" and we'll take of it asap, and will waive $15 license transfer fee.
Thank you.

kv331 wrote:

This is how you do customer service - some other developers (i.e. the larger ones, not the smaller ones) should take note.

basslinemaster wrote: This is how you do customer service - some other developers (i.e. the larger ones, not the smaller ones) should take note.
Thank you! :love:
Works at KV331 Audio

Maybe it is the Turkish secret service messing with websites :hihi:

kv331 wrote:You are welcome to do so, just contact us at http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx with the category "License Transfer" and we'll take of it asap, and will waive $15 license transfer fee.
Cool.

Sober, man-like and - at the same time - wise reply.

:tu:

Man!
This synth is worth keeping even if the company would vanish overnight. :-o
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

liquidsound wrote:

Man!
This synth is worth keeping even if the company would vanish overnight. :-o
Bulent is a great guy and an awesome programmer. :tu: Don't worry he's not vanishing overnight. I'm looking forward to all the developments for Synthmaster that are ahead in the future. Good things for those who wait.. 8)

Bulent - KV331 : A question concerning your payment options? Can you please also add a possibility to pay without paypal? You are not bad now in business and you receive a lot of customers so it will be nice to see a normal shop payment true VISA. I know the fees are maybe the problem for you but I can't buy your plugin because I don't use Paypal and I can only shop with VISA. I can't also use the possibility without an account. This will be a nice thing that you can introduce on your Webshop. ;)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

MillerSam wrote:Bulent - KV331 : A question concerning your payment options? Can you please also add a possibility to pay without paypal? You are not bad now in business and you receive a lot of customers so it will be nice to see a normal shop payment true VISA. I know the fees are maybe the problem for you but I can't buy your plugin because I don't use Paypal and I can only shop with VISA. I can't also use the possibility without an account. This will be a nice thing that you can introduce on your Webshop. ;)
You don't have to use PayPal..on the payment/checkout page, it says "Pay with PayPal" and down below that
"Pay with a debit or credit card, or Bill Me Later
(Optional) Join PayPal for faster future checkout"

As a side note, for the past month, I have been going through some drastic changes in my life. My family and I moved to the other side of the world, and that has been a really exhausting experience!

If any of you guys are around Columbus, OH we can meet. Beer is on me 8)

and once again, let me reiterate, SynthMaster development is in progress. I just ordered a TB303 clone, Roland SH-101, DSI Tetra and Moog SubPhatty on ebay, guess why? :hihi:

Cheers

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:If any of you guys are around Columbus, OH...
Weren't you from like Turkey or something? What the hell are you doing in Columbus, Ohio? :hihi:

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

kv331 wrote:As a side note, for the past month, I have been going through some drastic changes in my life. My family and I moved to the other side of the world, and that has been a really exhausting experience!

If any of you guys are around Columbus, OH we can meet. Beer is on me 8)

and once again, let me reiterate, SynthMaster development is in progress. I just ordered a TB303 clone, Roland SH-101, DSI Tetra and Moog SubPhatty on ebay, guess why? :hihi:

Cheers

Bulent
New improved filters?? :o
:borg:

Hopefuly :) but first comes oscillators!
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”