best headphones $30-$70

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd say Sony MDR-V6. Or the Presonus HD7 just for quality versus cost value. I ended up getting MDR-V6 cause I couldn't find anyonye who had the Presonus HD7 at that time. I spent a lot of days before I narrowed it down to these 2. I'm very happy with the V6s...

I stand by the statement that one needs multiple sets of 'phones. My head gets weary of the same model night after night & quite frequently, I hear my mix from a different perspective with a fresh set of cans

currently rockin the above lauded AudioTechnica m50s, Shure se215 earbuds and a older audiophile version of the Senn 650s, the 635s
I love them all equally !
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

ouroboros wrote:Try the Superlux HD668
The HD681 is good as well. On a very tight budget, both are a real bargain.

Sony MDRs!

How about Superlux HD662F?

I'm gonna purchase the Samson SR850 headphones, which I believe is the OEM version of the Superlux HD668B. It's a wild stab in the dark (based on the praise lavished on them in various places), but they're cheap. All I hope is that they compliment my Sennheiser HD25 1-II's, and they go well with the electronic/dance tracks I do.

Does anyone use them in the same situation, and what are your impressions?

bedjka wrote:
ouroboros wrote:Try thew Superlux HD668
The HD681 is good as well. On a very tight budget, both are a real bargain.
Anyone use the HD681's? They're $30 on Amazon US right now... :) are the higher freqs really that harsh?

Im in live with my GENERICS. super cheap .super quality. they work surprisingly well. but they don't get super loud. don't disrot either bass is clear too. ervyething is clear. they don't smell either.
Ableton Live 8 Suite 64 Bit, Sylenth1 64 Bit,Rapture, Zeta+2,Synthmaster, Dimenison Pro, Mo' Phatt. and Waves plugs.
DELL i-3770 3.9ghz, 12GB RAM, INTEL SSD,
M-Audio Bx8 D2
Oxygen 49
TC ELECTRONIC impact twin 64 Bit
Fast Track Plus
Grace and love

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”