Best Service 2 for 1 Edit: All worked out. Great service!

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
It lists the Musiclab Real series crossgrades as qualifiers but it does not give the discount.
I would like to buy this, please help. Thanks! Riley :D
Last edited by riley4reason on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

Hi Riley,
Updates, upgrades, Crossgrades etc. are excluded from the 2for1.
But if you simply order both items as full versions, the price of the second one will drop to zero :D

Robert

bestservice robert wrote:Hi Riley,
Updates, upgrades, Crossgrades etc. are excluded from the 2for1.
But if you simply order both items as full versions, the price of the second one will drop to zero :D

Robert
I just ordered, I thought these were downloads but I was charged shipping.
Should I PM you my order number?
Thanks! Riley
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

Do you'all mind letting us in on the secret?

I guess I am just nosey.. :help:

Rajah wrote:Do you'all mind letting us in on the secret?

Sure, Best Service is having a 2 for 1 deal.
http://www.bestservice.de/special.asp/en

Riley :D

All handled! Thanks! You 'all are great! Thanks! Riley :D

If you want to be in on the secret in the future... just sign up for the newsletter. They do send announcements of special offers every few weeks or so, but the frequency is not so bad as to be obnoxious. :)

This particular offer is exemplary and I think I'm going to finally go for a couple items that have been on my list for quite a while! Was checking them out on Try Sound last night... and maybe that IS a secret.
:D

Rajah wrote:Do you'all mind letting us in on the secret?

Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Hi Robert,
I think there were supposed to be download links with the codes, Musiclab is not being helpful...what jerks thay are!
Riley :x

Hey Riley, did you get resolution on your issue? I'm just curious to get feedback on the quality of support. There are a couple libraries that I'm really interested in and am very tempted, at the same time I am really tired of playing around (and paying for) things that just don't work. If I can count on support then I might take a chance. :)

Sequent wrote:Hey Riley, did you get resolution on your issue? I'm just curious to get feedback on the quality of support. There are a couple libraries that I'm really interested in and am very tempted, at the same time I am really tired of playing around (and paying for) things that just don't work. If I can count on support then I might take a chance. :)
Yes I did, Best Service is great. I had to get license from musiclab so I registered the activation codes on Friday morning and had to wait until Monday to get the codes. They had time on Friday to reply to my posts in the musiclab forum but not time to send me my licenses. I was bit miffed.

Riley

The time difference probably didn't help matters.

Return to “Best Service”