I have a desire.

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear H.G.

I have one of your VSTs as a favourite. It is the STS 24 Pro, that I have bought for a while.
Its the version with the reversed skin from ArtVera.
If I would have a free whish, I would like to have this one also with a presets manager as the other older vst have newly.

I it is not to much work to do, what do you think, is it possible to implement one.

Thanks you.

classic.

HG, my desire is an extract sequencer from The Dreammachine with the features of Scapes Wizard II Lazy Player to control my several vst's. Thanks for reading this.

classic wrote:Dear H.G.

I have one of your VSTs as a favourite. It is the STS 24 Pro, that I have bought for a while.
Its the version with the reversed skin from ArtVera.
If I would have a free whish, I would like to have this one also with a presets manager as the other older vst have newly.

I it is not to much work to do, what do you think, is it possible to implement one.

Thanks you.

classic.
I'll look into this ...

HG

pauleamca wrote:HG, my desire is an extract sequencer from The Dreammachine with the features of Scapes Wizard II Lazy Player to control my several vst's. Thanks for reading this.
hmm ... if i understand and transform it correctly you'd like a 4 part Lazy Sequencer (from ScWiz2) with steps to set up note changes and no sound engines - just MIDI out, right?
What I can tell you is from a business point of view that does not pay off.

HG

HG I will pay you 200 € .. okay?

Return to “HG Fortune”