Ableton Help!

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have downloaded the smart plug ins but I cant get them to show up in ableton. Help?
Thanks
IG88.bandcamp.com

Did you put them in your vst folder? Which plugs are you talking about? More details will help people to help you. :)

thecontrolcentre wrote:Did you put them in your vst folder? Which plugs are you talking about? More details will help people to help you. :)

Livecut, and others. I placed them in a folder and made that the default folder. rescanned and It still wont show up. is that how you do it? Thanks for your help too
IG88.bandcamp.com

IG88GOV wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:Did you put them in your vst folder? Which plugs are you talking about? More details will help people to help you. :)

Livecut, and others. I placed them in a folder and made that the default folder. rescanned and It still wont show up. is that how you do it? Thanks for your help too
That sounds right. I use a lot of the smart electronix stuff no problem. Are you on Vista?
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote:
IG88GOV wrote:

That sounds right. I use a lot of the smart electronix stuff no problem. Are you on Vista?
Actually i just got it sorry. thanks for your help though. Is there a place to post tracks and get feedback here?
IG88.bandcamp.com

IG88GOV wrote:
zerocrossing wrote:
IG88GOV wrote:

Actually i just got it sorry. thanks for your help though. Is there a place to post tracks and get feedback here?
Yeah, in the Music Cafe part of the forum.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

IG88GOV wrote:Is there a place to post tracks and get feedback here?
Music Cafe :)

IG88GOV wrote:
zerocrossing wrote:
IG88GOV wrote:

How did u get it to show up im runnign OSX with Ableton and i cant get live cut to show up? ive put it in my plug in folder and ive even tried searching for it but i cant get live cut to show up?? help would be really apreciated!

Return to “Smart Electronix”