Straightliner Parameters available to DAW

Official support for: rs-met.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I downloaded and installed the Straightliner Demo and I am very impressed. The GUI is intuitive and the sound is amazing. I was wondering whether or not there are any parameters inside of Straightliner that are accessible outside of its window in the VST host. I'm an Ableton Live user and I have gotten used to mapping various parameters (Filter Frequency, Resonance, Attack, Decay, Velocity Sensitivity, Envelope Depth, etc.) to external controllers for real-time tweaking. Not all VSTs support this but many of them do. In the Straightliner Demo there don't seem to be any parameters available to the DAW. Are there any in the full version?

loquat wrote:I downloaded and installed the Straightliner Demo and I am very impressed. The GUI is intuitive and the sound is amazing.
glad you like it. thanks for the nice words.
I was wondering whether or not there are any parameters inside of Straightliner that are accessible outside of its window in the VST host.

straightliner - like any of my plugins - currently supports automation of parameters only via midi-controllers. for many parameters, a right-click on the slider on the GUI will open a popup menu where you can select midi-learn.

hope that helps, robin
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

Thanks for the quick response. I hadn't even noticed the right-click popup menu. I can't wait to give it a try.

Return to “rs-met”