New ManyTone Website and Product

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

buscemi wrote:Thanks for the coupon and answering stupid questions (top notch support is spot on). Even ManyOne opens possibilities that makes me realize I should have invested in your stuff earlier. Here's to another good company into which I could see myself emptying my wallet from time to time :)
Thanks buscemi, with the reasonable prices of our products, it should hopefully leave some change in your wallet for other goodies.
GermanFafian wrote:Site's looking good.
Clean, uncluttered and straight forward.
Got the fretless. I'll be using it as soon as I get my actual project done and some free time from work 8)
Congrats on another great release
:D
Thanks for the purchase and the props! I hope you enjoy and look forward to some more Tunes from you!
LlukaX wrote:
The price is very reasonable considering what you get.
oh, i agree completely :) I especially love the harmonics. This is my go-to plugin when i need bass samples!
Great to hear this! ManyBass is our GoTo plugin also! The fretless surely adds a cool bass tone to the ManyBass collection. Also the fact that we have it available in Kontakt and Cakewalk Dimension (SFZ) formats should help build our user base a bit.

We just sent an email to all ManyTone customers with a special offer for the new Fretless Library. If you did not receive this (we had 80 emails bounce back), then please drop us an email with your old and new email addresses so we can update our Database.

Hope you guys who purchased the new Fretless are enjoying it!
Thanks again folks!
Paul

The fretless sounds great guys!

I finally had a chance to give it a workout this afternoon, and it quickly became this evening :wink:
I really got lost playing this.... smooth, plays like butter.

It's nice to have it in Kontakt, but ManyBass will always be my go-to. It's just so fast to set up a few keyswitches, and the interface is very easy to get around in.

another winner :)

what's next... you must have had at least a couple hours break :hihi:

If you did not receive this (we had 80 emails bounce back), then please drop us an email with your old and new email addresses so we can update our Database.
hmm.. Last email i received was about hammer on and pull-off tutorial (which was really good by the way)
I just logged in to check it out, I'll have to get this soon. The demos sound awesome!

LlukaX wrote:
If you did not receive this (we had 80 emails bounce back), then please drop us an email with your old and new email addresses so we can update our Database.
hmm.. Last email i received was about hammer on and pull-off tutorial (which was really good by the way)
I just logged in to check it out, I'll have to get this soon. The demos sound awesome!
Hi LlukaX
Just drop me an email with your address and I'll check if you are on the master mail list. Maybe I only put you on the ManyBass list. Perhaps could have been spam filters also.

Just let me know and I'll fix the list if needed. This goes for any other customer who did not receive the mailing earlier this week. We don't mail out very often so it should be easy to determine if you received this last mailing.

Cheers
Paul

misterg

We are breaking a bit but do have things in the works.
Glad to hear you like the new Fretless!
Thanks for the post.
Paul

Just a bump to mention we are holding the intro pricing on the new Fretless until the end of the month.

It should have ended by now, but as our press releases went out a bit late, we'll extend the intro special.

Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”