question about muon plugins....

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

which ones are still for sale/supported (if any) ?

how many voices does the Tau Pro have?
Dextrus

check out www.myspace.com/dextrusdalabassistant if you like underground boom bap hip hop!!

Tau Pro is a monosynth, very good for leads and basses. There is a demo you can try on the site.

I'm in the process of relaunching the website and updating the instruments that will continue to be supported. At the moment VST2.4/Audio Unit/Universal Binary builds of Tau Pro and Tau Bassline MkII are in beta and looking good but I think Electron will most probably be discontinued.

A sampler plugin called Tachyon Player (based on our Tachyon engine that powers plugins like Samplebase Satellite) will also be made available through the site. Tachyon Player will load all common looped sample formats and also DS404 patchs and SR202 drum kits and has built-in FX and limited editing capabilities.

So far the plan is to have the new website up and running by April.

Kind regards
Dave

Muon Software Ltd wrote:Tau Pro is a monosynth, very good for leads and basses. There is a demo you can try on the site.

I'm in the process of relaunching the website and updating the instruments that will continue to be supported. At the moment VST2.4/Audio Unit/Universal Binary builds of Tau Pro and Tau Bassline MkII are in beta and looking good but I think Electron will most probably be discontinued.

A sampler plugin called Tachyon Player (based on our Tachyon engine that powers plugins like Samplebase Satellite) will also be made available through the site. Tachyon Player will load all common looped sample formats and also DS404 patchs and SR202 drum kits and has built-in FX and limited editing capabilities.

So far the plan is to have the new website up and running by April.

Kind regards
Dave
Thats good news, been very quiet around here.

Will customers be notified via e-mail about the updates??

Thats good news, been very quiet around here.

Will customers be notified via e-mail about the updates??
It has been quiet with the Muon stuff admittedly, but I've been working flat out on Satellite for www.samplebase.com 8)

As soon as the new site and updates are available I will of course let everyone know by email and also here at KVR.

Kind regards
Dave

how's the website update going? any news on neutron?
Dextrus

how's the website update going? any news on neutron?
the website update is ongoing, I'm hoping to have it finished to coincide with the next issue of Computer Music magazine at the beginning of July. You might ask why, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say just yet.

Watch this space for more info.

Kind regards
Dave

Sounds good Dave :)

DSP

This wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the CM Player would it, mentioned as august's free instrument with the magazine?
Dextrus

Oh yes CMPLAY is installed and being played right now.
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

Oh yes CMPLAY is installed and being played right now.
Good to hear! when did you receive your issue of the magazine? I didn't think they would drop for a couple of days yet.

Need to finish off that website update in double-quick time if subscribers are already receiving their magazines :-o

Hi,

I subscribe so I got it last week. The patches that come with the issue are a bit thin (Drum'n'Bass isn't really me) so I'm waiting till next month, when the all-purpose stuff comes out, before I really go through it.

One thing I did notice, if you load a patch then replace it, the name is changed but the sounds aren't. Also I'm getting occasional weird sounds on the black notes.

I can send you a FL8 file if you want to check it out.

Cheers,
Nigel
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

Feel free to make a bug report, I'll certainly look into any issues raised. CMplay is based on a tried-and-tested engine however, so I wouldn't expect any serious issues to arise.

I'm very surprised that subscribers already have the mag, really wasn't expecting that till this week!

Phew, the new site is now live. Don't forget to let us know what you think!

Kind regards
Dave
Muon Software Ltd
www.muon-software.com

Return to “Muon Software”