Wrapping the DS404

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know this product is way out of development and has no tech support so I'll post my question here. I have this plug and the SR202 courtesy of CM as you would have guessed. Is the DS404 and the SR202 on the disc OSX versions? The instruments that appear on the Muon site say they are for OS9. I saw that and thought....no way could this be. On the disc they appear to be OSX versions so I installed the DS404 and then wrapped it with the VST>RTAS adapter for use in Pro Tools 7.3 but found it hard to figure out. Yes, I've got a few sample players for use in Pro Tools but they're cpu hogs so I thought this DS404 with it's poly capability would be nice to use.
I loaded a sample but could not get sound to come out though. Maybe because I had it on an instrument track and not on an Aux. track?
Mac Pro Quad 2.66 GHz. 9GB RAM
Snow Leopard 10.6.8/Pro Tools 8.0.5/Digi 002R
Live 9.1
Predator, Subboombass

An OSX version of DS404 has been available for quite some time, but only for PPC macs and not Intel.

If you loaded a sample in, you must map it in the keymap page before it will play. I can only refer you to the manual supplied, as you say this product is no longer supported.

Regards
Dave
Muon Software Ltd
www.muon-software.com

Thanks Dave for the reply. Yeah, after looking at the manual again I figured it out and can now get a sample in and play it. There are other issues here as well including sound gets cut off when you turn the filter cutoff while playing....rather unfortunate as it's beyond development.
Mac Pro Quad 2.66 GHz. 9GB RAM
Snow Leopard 10.6.8/Pro Tools 8.0.5/Digi 002R
Live 9.1
Predator, Subboombass

Return to “Muon Software”