after AMG ONE, what's next in the pipeline?

Official support for: muon-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I take it then that from your point of view, ONE is finished Dave?
Dextrus

We showed off ONE at NAMM (behind closed doors) to a number of people and we're all in agreement that it is pretty much ready to ship to distributors and via the online store.

The user manual is being put to bed this week, and I think the necessary upgrades to the website to make it ready for sale are going through, though as you should appreciate that isn't my side of the business.

So yeah, ONE is finished and will ship more or less as soon as the website is updated.

Cheers
Dave

So what's next? Since ONE replaces SR-202/Neutron, are you working on a DS-404 replacement?
Dextrus

We've got a product here which we use internally to demonstrate Tachyon called TachyonP (Tachyon Player). It probably isn't destined for commercial release as it is pretty basic. However, we did show another product at NAMM on the Ilio booth that we developed for them, more details about that will be forthcoming as soon as I get the text from Ilio.

Cheers
Dave

Something I'd like claified about ONE... although you can edit REX/ACID WAV/ONE Program Files, would I be right that you'd still need Recycle/Acid to slice the files from scratch ? You can't just drop audio files into it to slice them up can you?
Dextrus

That is correct, ONE is not a beat slicer. If you want to timestretch your own content it will need to be in fully ACIDized WAV files (as output from ACID4, ACID5 with legacy slice data enabled or from Zero-X Beat Quantizer) or REX files (as output from Propellerhead Recycle).

Regards
Dave

ONE is now shipping - check www.samples4.com for more info (or on the main page here at KVR).

I'm going to set up a thread in a moment for Q & A

Regards
Dave

Return to “Muon Software”