Love KAB. Is the AU on course?

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've had a quick go with the VSTi in Cubase and am really looking forward to using the AU in Logic - hope it's not too far away.

Oh and if you could accidently port Tau 2 to AU, that'd be very cool as well :hihi:

We're starting work on the AU port shortly. Since its the first one we've ever done, it might take a little while to get it right so I'm not anticipating it will be ready for a while yet.

Regards
Dave

:love:

I to am registered owner of the Tau 2.. I currently switched to Logic 7 and cannot use my Tau2. Please port ASAP. thx

Of course you can: go to www.fxpansion.com and check out their VST AU adapter. Not only will you be able to use Tau2, but any other Mac OX VST plugin also.

Regards
Dave

Dave,
Well, it doesn't seem that KAB validates with FXpansion VST-AU wrapper nor does it work in Logic 7.1 when overridden, OSX.4.2. Any advise?
Shmoe
"Let your lessons take the form of play." Plato

After override it works fine here, make sure you're using the latest VST AU wrapper.
You should be aware that in general, wrapped VST plugins will not always pass AU validation, but this is for reasons that will not stop the plugin from working correctly. Once overridden an unwrapped Tachyon-powered plugin will work just fine.

Regards
Dave

Any news on the AU?

We'll make an announcement as soon as it is ready.

Regards
Dave

Return to “Muon Software”