Which payment method for tau?

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi ,
i want to buy Tau2 and TauPro.
But The Worldpay Payment Methods have only credit cards and i dont own one. Is it somehow possible to use Bank Wire transfers or Cash payment ?
Im from Germany and would like to buy it.
Thanks in advance,

Sabot

If you wished to purchase one of our products but do not have a credit card it IS possible, but there's a few things you should know...

First and foremost, it works out to be more expensive and more time consuming for you. There's a page here that lists the prices of the products when you don't buy via Worldpay:

http://www.muon-software.com/html/payment_methods.html

The two items you want will work out to £27.50. Your bank will also charge you for the currency conversion, and then for the transfer itself. Our bank may charge us to receive the money also. When you set up the transfer these charges are calculated and added on to the amount you have to pay.

International transfers take a week or so to go through, and then our bank sends us a letter to confirm the amount credited. This letter can take a few days to reach us also. Assuming we have received the correct amount, we'll then start to process your order. So as you can imagine it can take up to two weeks for you to get your software.

If that doesn't put you off :-) I can only suggest that you contact your bank and find out what their charges are to send sterling to a London bank. Email us if you want to discuss it further.

Regards
Dave

hmm.....ok i will use that bank transfer if nobody else i know has a credit card i can use for it.
but let me ask what i didnt understood (my english is not that good) :
- Our bank may charge us to receive the money also. -
Does that mean i have to pay more than the 27.50 Pounds plus the taxes for my transfer to your bank?

Sabot

Yes - your bank will charge you for the currency conversion, for the transfer and then our bank may charge too to receive the money. You must ensure you pay all charges so that we receive the correct amount in our account.

If you can persuade a family member or friend to buy the products for you with their credit card, that's not a problem so long as you email us first so we don't reject the transaction.

Regards
Dave

- You must ensure you pay all charges so that we receive the correct amount in our account.-

Ok , but i dont have to transfer twice then ?
I mean, when i transfer the 27,50 pounds the first time , my bank will charge me the conversion and taxes for the transfer. But how does my bank (or me) know that you (the reciever) have to charge another tax for recieving? And could i include the tax you have to pay for recieving in my (first) transfer?

Sabot

When you go into the bank to transfer the funds, they will calculate *all* the charges, add that to the GBP 27.50 and then convert that final amount into Euros. You will then pay the bank the Euro amount, the bank will handle the charges and we will (hopefully) receive the correct sterling amount in our account.

Bank transfers really aren't ideal - we don't encourage them for these reasons.

Regards
Dave

Return to “Muon Software”