Where is synthedit?

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, i've been reading alot about the program to make vsti's with. Where can i get synthedit, since this is something i would like to look into very much.

Thanks

/Zimbah

Well hello again Zimbah 8)

One of the best bits about KvR is those two white dropdown boxes in the top right corner...Image...tell you about all you need to know, and link to the developer's sites...Synthedit is in the "Quick Host Links"

deW Image
Last edited by deWaverley on Thu Nov 07, 2002 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wow thanks!!!! :D

/Zimbah

ben has it mislabeled though as being FREE :x .. its actually shareware (only $20 to register it) 8)

It was free before (I've been following it for a long time) but has as I know, the author always said he was gonna charge a little fee for it in the future.

The future is now. :D

Pat

Only the 'developer' version is shareware, basically, and the only change is features requested by... developers.

It removes a splash screen, and increases the number of patches available, in created VSTs.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I guess I should have followed it more closely! :D

Thanks for clearing that up!

Pat

"developer" version?

i thought there was only one version... ???

"Registration
SynthEdit is shareware ($20 US).
To enable all of SynthEdit's features you can register online for a serial number. The registered version gives you control over the number of patches in your VST, and removes references to SynthEdit in the Plugin title and 'about box' (there's no indication it was made with SynthEdit). Registered users get free updates for version 1.1, 1.2 etc. Version 1.x will be current for 1 year. Version 2.0 will be a new purchase."

"Developer" version of SynthEdit = registered copy of SynthEdit :wink:

Return to “Modular Synthesis”