Want to buy: Cherry Audio Dreamsynth

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all, I'm looking for Cherry Audio Dreamsynth from the current Humble Bundle Cherry Audio bundle but don't need the others (Quadra, Mercury 4, Stardust 201 Tape Echo, SEM, DoubleScoop, Mixcraft 9).

So let me know if you're interested in either:

1) Splitting the cost of the bundle to buy from me the pieces of software I don't need listed above, or

2) Selling to me Dreamsynth

Just let me know if you have any questions, offers, etc.!
Last edited by concealed identity on Fri May 17, 2024 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I don't even see it listed. [edit] Found it. Hm, it's worth it to me just to get Dreamsynth, so thanks for the head's up.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:57 pm I don't even see it listed. [edit] Found it. Hm, it's worth it to me just to get Dreamsynth, so thanks for the head's up.
No! That's not how this is supposed to work! :lol:

Enjoy Dreamsynth!

concealed identity wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 11:57 pm
zerocrossing wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:57 pm I don't even see it listed. [edit] Found it. Hm, it's worth it to me just to get Dreamsynth, so thanks for the head's up.
No! That's not how this is supposed to work! :lol:

Enjoy Dreamsynth!
It’s the one synth from them that really interests me. Sounds pretty good and has a unique feature set. I generally find their emulations to be a bit generic sounding, but Dreamsynth is a fresh idea. So far, I like it.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

DreamSynth is worth it alone, very cool synth.
Based on the Humble Bundle ToS, you're free to gift them, but reselling is not allowed.

davidka wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 6:03 am DreamSynth is worth it alone, very cool synth.
Based on the Humble Bundle ToS, you're free to gift them, but reselling is not allowed.
I assume it would be ok to split the cost and contents of the bundle. It might be a grey area of whether or not that's considered "reselling" or not, but in my opinion it's still in the spirit of the bundle.

:hyper:

Just buy the bundle !
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:06 am Just buy the bundle !
You can't make me!

No...but you should...
No auto tune...

concealed identity wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:31 am
digitalboytn wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:06 am Just buy the bundle !
You can't make me!
He doesn’t make monkeys! He has a monkey wholesale business, and his prices are quite competitive! :lol:
Zerocrossing Media

:wheee:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”