Humanoid Sound Systems (Enzyme et al) RIP

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dang.... I lost a hard drive recently. I could really do with the original full installer for Enzyme, if anyone has it?

[update: got the help i needed, many thanks :)]
Last edited by AudioBabble on Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I have a installer in my google drive for those who want to test it out, note I believe the trial version just pauses sound every 10 seconds i think? idk been a while. I'm not giving out my licence as i've had a couple people on reddit asking haha. Link to google drive below these are trials I believe. You'll need your own Licence file.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nSy-xoDXHkHW-TBnztXnGm7zvZtqAbyb?usp=sharing)

Any questions please ask.

Does anyone have access to the original macOS installer? It would be a god send 🙏🙏🙏

It's funny: I was on the fence for however long Enzyme was out. Always demoing and considering during sales but never buying. Now that they are gone I am now on the fence as to whether I should I have been on the fence. That synth always eluded me but my instincts tell me there was something cool there... if only I could have gotten to it...

plexuss wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 12:19 am It's funny: I was on the fence for however long Enzyme was out. Always demoing and considering during sales but never buying. Now that they are gone I am now on the fence as to whether I should I have been on the fence. That synth always eluded me but my instincts tell me there was something cool there... if only I could have gotten to it...
It was a weirdo for sure. Bought it, used it 10 times and never looked back. Got some good sounds out of it though..

exmatproton wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:14 am It was a weirdo for sure. Bought it, used it 10 times and never looked back. Got some good sounds out of it though..
You still have it and like to transfer?
If interested please PM :)

I tried it out for a couple days, but unfortunately I just didn't like it.

harrytuttle wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 7:48 pm
exmatproton wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:14 am It was a weirdo for sure. Bought it, used it 10 times and never looked back. Got some good sounds out of it though..
You still have it and like to transfer?
If interested please PM :)
No. Unfort. i removed it ages ago.

Return to “Instruments”