GForce Oberheim DMX

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kritikon wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:06 pm How do you input into your drum sequencer with no fingers? :scared:
It's a joke. I'm asking for a drum sequencer, and he come with a piano roll
Get it ?

beely wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:05 pm
Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:01 pm Refresh my memory... The Matrix 12 is what inspired the M1000? If so, count me among the wishing.
No, the Matrix 6. The Matrix 1000 is basically a multitimbral Matrix 6 in a rack.

The Matrix 6 didn't have much in common with the 12 at all, apart from the matrix modulation concept.
Oh, thank you for clarifying. Do you (or does anyone) know of a Matrix 6 VSTi?
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:17 pm Do you (or does anyone) know of a Matrix 6 VSTi?
No, there isn't one so far. UVI have a sampled one (which is not the same thing as a full emulation of course), which was one of the UVI products I quite liked.

https://www.uvi.net/en/vintage-synth/ob ... .html#m-6k

There's still a range of these less desirable mid-tier synths that don't have emulations, and I'm sure devs will get there on the quest to bring out new products - it's just the more desirable stuff tends to get targetted first...

beely wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:21 pm
Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:17 pm Do you (or does anyone) know of a Matrix 6 VSTi?
No, there isn't one so far. UVI have a sampled one (which is not the same thing as a full emulation of course), which was one of the UVI products I quite liked.

https://www.uvi.net/en/vintage-synth/ob ... .html#m-6k

There's still a range of these less desirable mid-tier synths that don't have emulations, and I'm sure devs will get there on the quest to bring out new products - it's just the more desirable stuff tends to get targetted first...
Thanks for the answer! I've searched in the past but always came up empty.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Gam456 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:57 pm
seafire wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:53 pm
Gam456 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:29 pm I have few drum machine without sequencer (RX1220, GForce DMX, Hearbeat)

Anyone know a good drum sequencer ?
Piano roll
I can't play anymore on a keyboard. I lose my fingers with a lawnmower accident
Damn grass :roll:
You can still type bollocks tho...

seafire wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:29 pm
Gam456 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:57 pm
seafire wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:53 pm
Gam456 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:29 pm I have few drum machine without sequencer (RX1220, GForce DMX, Hearbeat)

Anyone know a good drum sequencer ?
Piano roll
I can't play anymore on a keyboard. I lose my fingers with a lawnmower accident
Damn grass :roll:
You can still type bollocks tho...
Mmm oh wait like you

Good come back.

Someone bring the tussin cuz these burns are sick.

beely wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:34 am Another bug for me - when I save an AUpreset in Logic to save a kit, as soon as I save, the reverb settings get reset to default.

I'm not sure whether it's the save that's the problem, or the preset recall, but either way, whatever reverb settings you choose get lost when you save the preset in Logic.
Right? Do I need to learn a new sequencer with every single plugin I buy?

Uncle E wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:38 pm Someone bring the tussin cuz these burns are sick.

feeling the glove

Ok! So I got this and apart from the lack of multi-outs I love it.

I found H-Reverb's gated reverb to work great on the snare on this after trying a few of my reverbs.

Great intro price too.
Last edited by Sindikhate on Fri May 10, 2024 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

No idea what's coming next but I made some suggestions to GForce. They said that the initial release is not the final version. So there's hope that additions will be made.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

What, no multi out?!

Return to “Instruments”