Poll for Insigna's next expansion for SynthMaster

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

What genres(s) would Insigna work on for his next SynthMaster expansion?

Trance
17%
Electro
13%
Ambient
58%
DubStep
4%
Other
8%

Total votes: 24

RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Hi guys,

After the release of his first commercial preset bank for SynthMaster, Insigna wanted to ask your opinions on what genres(s) to concentrate on his next bank?

Feel free to share your thoughts! I will continue updating the poll choices according to your input!

Thanks!

Bülent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

How do I vote for anything-but-dubstep? :D

But to really answer your question, for me, the real treasures in the existing banks so far are the classic synth "tribute" banks.

no drum & bass option?

ambient would be cool out of those options, but I agree that classic synth, or prog rock stuff would be cool also and physical modeled, or sampled instruments would be welcome as well :D

Shoot, I can not add any more options to the poll?
Works at KV331 Audio

bread and butter prog with some famous presets from prog bands of the past maybe some Dream Theater. :D

yessongs wrote:bread and butter prog with some famous presets from prog bands of the past maybe some Dream Theater. :D
+ 1

well for those let's wait for version 2.7 ;)

I've been sampling waveforms from some analogs lately :D
Works at KV331 Audio

what would be cool to add to synthmaster is the ability to use the waves and samples of other synths and making it more easy to do. I noticed Sforzando will find the content in dimension pro and alchemy and make it available. Perhaps a separate sample browser would be appropriate. Better documentation on how to do that would also be very much appreciated. I am looking to find out how we can make the mod and pitch wheel assignments so I can change presets and how they are using those controls. There are so many presets that the pitch control is not working properly on.

Personally, I see those first five choices as nothing but subsets of the same genre. So really, you've given us only one choice or 'other'.
I love this synth, but these sounds are making the libraries top heavy for a specific niche which I don't happen to belong to.
So then, 'other'.
What I vote for, is more Ubukata patches with ethnic samples and physical modeled waves. Or other designers that do this kind of thing instead of this 'more of the same' for people with 'SAS' in EDM.
Btw, Nori has done some great 'Historical Giant' sets that some may want to check out first.

There are several sets I have that are great, but I'll never use.
What is the re-sale policy for them?

it was amazing how Nori was able to get the exact sound of Keith Emerson's organ tone and Rick Wright's and Tony Bank's as well. To me he is the single most talented sound designer alive. The classic rock tones in Synthmaster set it apart from all other vsti's at a level very high to reach. We need more of this kind of thing.

Return to “Instruments”