The Synthmaster 3 Thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

RoadCrewWorker wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:05 am It's possible the SM One and SM2 VST3 versions suffer from the same behavior, hopefully the same fix can be applied there. Although the SM3 import-as-layer function offers a lot of good options there.
Once I have my work done for SM3, I will update SM1 and SM2 as well. Somewhere around June.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Hi guys, we are glad to announce the release of SynthMaster 3 Beta! With the beta release, we are also releasing the demo version, which can be downloaded at: https://www.synthmaster.com/downloads.aspx

The demo version is identical to the paid version except the following limitations:
1. The demo stops working after 30 minutes
2. The demo saves presets but they can only be opened with the paid version of the plug-in
3. The demo emits noise at every 60 seconds
4. Exporting multi-samples in sfz format is disabled
5. Exporting wavetables in wav format is disabled

SM3 Demo.jpg

Here's the change log for this beta build (rev 15076):

1. NEW: Added "Detect spectral envelope" functionality to wavetable editor
2. NEW: Changed demo restrictions: Users can save presets, however those can not be loaded back with the demo version
3. NEW: Added About Dialog
4. NEW: Added Demo version
5. NEW: Added Cello and Viola samples to factory sample library
6. NEW: Added Factory Presets created by Gercek Dorman, NatLife, Yuli Yolo and Demis Hellen
7. FIX: Bank names and author names are listed more than once on the preset browser page
8. FIX: Wavetables with file sources might not be loaded correctly
9. FIX: Instrument category is not loaded correctly when a preset is loaded
10.FIX: SynthMaster 3 does not show SynthMaster One expansions
11.FIX: When a sample region is copied and then pasted into a new group, the region should be duplicated

I am going to start an official thread for SynthMaster 3 today, so could admins please lock this one?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

Excellent work bulent -:)

In before the lock :lol: Congrats on the progress, I'm looking forward to exploring :hyper:
Cheers

Aliens wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:37 am
kv331 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:05 amBTW, on Monday we are going to send out credit coupons to upgrade to Everything Bundle. You might want to wait for that!
Been a user since the beginning. Synth plugs or not, being decent and open with posts like this made me a fan. :oops:
:hug: Just a heads up, sending out the credit coupons today :hyper: :tu:
Works at KV331 Audio

Congrats Bulent..
rsp
sound sculptist

Looking forward to 3 of Synthmaster!

Posting in an epic thread, can't wait to dive in further and try to go deep with this.

kv331 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:59 am Hi guys, we are glad to announce the release of SynthMaster 3 Beta!
Congrats Bulent! :)

I just noticed on the website it still says it's in Alpha:
https://www.kv331audio.com/synthmaster3.aspx

I guess maybe if they buy it from that page they'd get the beta version?

Kudos, Bülent :tu:

So cool. Thanks, Bülent! :party:
“Madness, as you know, is like gravity: all it takes is a little push.”

kv331 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:59 am Hi guys, we are glad to announce the release of SynthMaster 3 Beta! With the beta release, we are also releasing the demo version, which can be downloaded at: https://www.synthmaster.com/downloads.aspx

The demo version is identical to the paid version except the following limitations:
1. The demo stops working after 30 minutes
2. The demo saves presets but they can only be opened with the paid version of the plug-in
3. The demo emits noise at every 60 seconds
4. Exporting multi-samples in sfz format is disabled
5. Exporting wavetables in wav format is disabled

SM3 Demo.jpg

Here's the change log for this beta build (rev 15076):

1. NEW: Added "Detect spectral envelope" functionality to wavetable editor
2. NEW: Changed demo restrictions: Users can save presets, however those can not be loaded back with the demo version
3. NEW: Added About Dialog
4. NEW: Added Demo version
5. NEW: Added Cello and Viola samples to factory sample library
6. NEW: Added Factory Presets created by Gercek Dorman, NatLife, Yuli Yolo and Demis Hellen
7. FIX: Bank names and author names are listed more than once on the preset browser page
8. FIX: Wavetables with file sources might not be loaded correctly
9. FIX: Instrument category is not loaded correctly when a preset is loaded
10.FIX: SynthMaster 3 does not show SynthMaster One expansions
11.FIX: When a sample region is copied and then pasted into a new group, the region should be duplicated

I am going to start an official thread for SynthMaster 3 today, so could admins please lock this one?
Congratulations!

Can support please get back to me about changing my email address? I sent a support request 2 weeks ago. 🤞

Can I ask, what sort of CPU usage are people seeing with SM3?
I cannot download the demo at the moment. Thanks

buzz1 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:26 am Can I ask, what sort of CPU usage are people seeing with SM3?
I cannot download the demo at the moment. Thanks
Preset: DRM Bass And Groove GD (5 Layers)
DAW: Reaper 6.19
CPU: AMD Rayzen

When Engine Quality: Draft (No oversampling), Engine Buffer Size: Normal (32 samples):
CPU % when no notes are playing (FX only): %4.5
CPU % when notes are playing (FX+Voice): %6.1

When Engine Quality: Good (x2 oversampling), Engine Buffer Size: Normal (32 samples):
CPU % when no notes are playing (FX only): %7.4
CPU % when notes are playing (FX+Voice): %10.1

FYI: SynthMaster One/2/3 display CPU % per single core.
Works at KV331 Audio

Thanks for that.
I was really kind of wondering how users found its CPU use in practice, in the same way perhaps that Pigments is considered high, Spire maybe medium, and Rapid for example, low. Sort of general in use thing.........

Return to “Instruments”