Will there be a Group Buy for ArtsAcoustic Reverb?

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

JeffSanders wrote:I can understand why a developer would shy away from the GB thing. Keeping it at the going rate establishes a reputation of high quality standard over time...

But a 33% one-time, one month only Christmas discount to celebrate the new update would be superb.
Very good point. I guess they aren't interested. Maybe a new year's thing? I'd definitely jump on a group buy for this.

I dont own this plugin but i have heard the demo. There is no way this thing is overpriced.
Any one that says so is dreaming.

Best software reverb ever.
I am definately going to have to buy as i tried the demo on previous mixes and the song gained so much.
Choice of reverb is so important in mixing.
The great thing about this reverb is that it handles the high end awesomely. With other verb ive had to roll off the high end as it sounded like shit. This reverb gives you sparkling highs. The only convincing software reverb
to date. What more can you ask for.
When it comes to mediocre im all for group buy, but to expect a group by for the best of the best. Come on guys your dreaming.

Great job Arts Acoustic

After owning AAR for a month or two now, I have to agree with Doug1 100%.

Basically, you get what you pay for. And the AAR is worth the money.

JeffSanders wrote:I can understand why a developer would shy away from the GB thing. Keeping it at the going rate establishes a reputation of high quality standard over time...

But a 33% one-time, one month only Christmas discount to celebrate the new update would be superb.
That's the spirit :hihi: :wink:
Easter special. :D

And Nick did write:
nick at artsacoustic wrote:currently no group buy is on the plan.
- my italic.

, so I hope we have a chance. And after that long reverb thread, the market must be starving. :love: :hihi:

Still, eventually I'll probably succumb and buy it at the fair regular price. :)

Regards

It's that time of the year again..

Pretty please ArtsAcoustic? :oops:

Gotta say I was queueing for a GB but decided to go ahead & get it anyway ... and I don't regret it, it's 1st choice almost everytime!
Don

I am right now using Logics Space Designer and the AAR. Couldn't think of anything else I'd ever need in terms of reverbs.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Xmas-Sale would be a good idea or not? ;)
Below or max. 149$ and I'm in too.

Phil

I hope everyone has seen this Christmas offer from AA - makes it absolutely irrisistable.
Don

The offer is now posted - from now until the 26th December only.

PhilG wrote:Xmas-Sale would be a good idea or not? ;)
Below or max. 149$ and I'm in too.

Phil
well, then go ahead! ;)

merry christmas!
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

Ouch, I didn't expect this offer and subscribed to another group-buy before.
Short thinking...ordered AAR now too.

Thank you Nick

Merry Christmas

Phil

Hi nick,

have you considered an educational discount? :)

I've also been on the fence for this for a long time, but for us european customers it's a bit much (189.00 EUR = 248.163 USD). Too bad I wasn't anywhere near a net connection during the christmas time, would've grabbed it with that price...

damn what offer did I miss?

I have also been holding out on AAR because of the $ and would jump all over a GB!
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

Return to “Arts Acoustic”