Where is Neutron?

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is Muon Softwares sampler, Neutron, discontinued? Or when is it gonna be released. Since 2003 the Muon site says that it will be released soon! When is soon?

Musicmaster

Where is Muon anyway?
cheers.autoy

The Muon site has not been updated for a long time! Where are you?

Musicmaster

edit
Tangent's tracks on myspace

"I wish there were a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's a knob called "brightness, but that doesn't work." - Author Unknown

AMG ONE is Neutron, Neutron is ONE. Muon is still here, but now we develop software for other companies rather than to release under our own brand.

Regards
Dave

So the Muon project is ended?
Or, are you going to release any other products using the Muon brand?

Musicmaster

At the moment, it makes more sense to utilise our development time working with publishers who can get the distribution and promote the software properly. That doesn't necessarily mean that there won't ever be any more Muon-branded products at some point in the future.

Regards
Dave

That's nice to hear!
I wait for the next generation Muon-super-synth-sampler-sequencer-all-in-one-software!
Good luck Dave.

Regards
Musicmaster

When developing stuff on the Muon brand I rather favour small plugins than big all-singing-all-dancing beasties. If we did a mega-sampler, we'd need to ship mega content with it. This is where our development partners excel - AMG have got a massive library of excellent samples and we couldn't hope to accumulate that kind of material by ourselves in a decade.

Regards
Dave

Return to “Muon Software”