Sorry to bug you Dave ...

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Know you're a busy man (little one keeping you up most nights :) by the way, (slightly late) congrats on your little addition! But is there any more news on the final DS-404 release (bloody temperamental SX3)! And I'd just like to say thanks for the CM instruments you did - They opened my eyes to this whole wonderful world of musical tech, and I wouldn't be avidly surfing this forum if it wasn't for them! :love:
Please remove your monkey from the dinner table, there's a good boy. It's trying to season the soup with it's own bodily fluids again ...

The updates have been shelved for the time being, we're working flat out on other projects right now.

R.I.P. Muon :cry:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Not at all. When we coded the plugins for CM, there was an ongoing support contract for a fixed period of time. That support contract expired a long, long time ago - before Cubase SX2 or 3 were even launched.

We're not under any contractual obligation to support these old products indefinately. However we ARE under contractual obligation to customers like AMG to write KAB and ONE - and we have other customers too and we're working on their projects flat-out too. There simply aren't enough hours in the day to do everything.

Cheers
Dave

Neutron........ :cry:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Pretty much everthing that was going to be in Neutron is in ONE. In fact, I would say that the UI in ONE makes it a better product than Neutron was going to be.

We realised early on that there's not much point in having a whizz-bang sample-driven engine like Tachyon if we're doing the content in the 5% of our time that's left over in the week when we're not coding. We tried to license content, but to be honest that's a difficult route to go down still. So the end decision was taken to partner up with people who have the content and need the engine. We've been freed to focus on our technology, and they've invested big in content. Together the two will be a more powerful thing than Neutron was going to be.

If someone creates an 8th day of the week I will update our website so that it shows our change of focus over here and makes it obvious what we are about now, what we are doing and where our business is going.

Cheers
Dave

Thats fair enough Dave and I perfectly understand! Good luck with all the new stuff and thanks once again for what was and is a great set of plugs (Damn Steinberg and CM.... :) )
Please remove your monkey from the dinner table, there's a good boy. It's trying to season the soup with it's own bodily fluids again ...

Return to “Muon Software”