Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SOLD Softube Weiss MM-1 Mastering Maximizer to classicalaudionewbie
Quick smooth transaction! Recommend buyer :tu:

dyte wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:35 am Bought D16 Sigmund from 15cr34m, smooth quick transaction, good seller 8)
Mutually :) . Fast communication, nice customer :tu:

BOUGHT Ableton 10 Suite from a-type - really smooth, fast transaction! He was incredibly communicative, flexible and transparent throughout the process. Everything activated as it should. Would love to deal with him again in the future!
Last edited by sixstringedmatt on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Likewise, very good experience with sixstringedmatt. Prompt payment, good communication, and a nice guy too. :D

Bought MAutoVolume from YourMasters. Great seller, fast and friendly transaction, highly recommended! :tu:

Purchased NI Komplete 9 from forestrip

Great communication and easy to work with. Kept me informed on the NI license transfer process and sent me the confirmation of the NI transfer request immediately after payment.

NI transfer took less then 24 hours and serials added to my account with zero issues.

Sold Komplete 11 to jammyman great buyer and would do business again

Purchased Melodyne 4 Studio from jeamsler. Very quick to respond and transparent about the transaction. Would purchase from again :tu:
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Sold Neutron 2 Standard to "SoundDesign33".

Buyer payed and payed fast.

P.S. This has nothing to do with the fact that he is legit or not because he did payed but it´s the feedback thread so here it is: buyer did not replied when asked if he could take the time to leave feedback, which i believe should be common courtesy, especially after someone gave you a discount.
Last edited by Igor Sena on Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I bought Izotope Vocal Synth 2 from landyhill.
Nice contact.
Fast transfer.
Everything perfect !!! :tu:

Thanks a lot !!!
Scotty's Arrival

Sold NI The Finger to abhirama, very fast payment and very nice person.

Thank you.

Sold Ableton Live 10 Suite to ekeaze. Fast payment, everything went smoothly. Good buyer :tu:

Sold iZoptope Vocal Synth 2 to VirusTI82. Very easy transaction and great communication.

Thanks!

Bought Thesys from mikebenson and everything went smooth, thanks!

bought Diva from taganana
great seller - fast communicaion - recommend!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”