Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Tremor and Weapons of Bass Destruction from V0RT3X.

He demonstrated valor beyond the call of duty in dealing with FXPansion's customer support. A noble and benevolent soul. ;)
Last edited by JerGoertz on Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
A well-behaved signature.

Last edited by codec_spurt on Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am new to KVR and want to talk about my recent transaction I've had on the buy+sell forum pages. I hope I am posting to the correct forum to give feedback to the sellers I want to mention here. I am currently rebuilding my plugin collection and decided I wanted to buy used plugins from folks who didn't want their's anymore instead of purchasing brand new. I have made these 3 transactions.

1) Komplete 12 select - $90 from drdriller
2) Komplete 12 upgrade - $200 from Electrofreak
3) Izotope Trash 2 - $15 from awolff

All 3 of these transaction went very smoothly and I just want to shout out these 3 for the great welcoming to KVR. I highly recommend these guys as sellers. Cheers everyone!!!

Had a great deal with Mbm. Traded MIDIshaper with a few more bucks added on top in exchange for The Mouth. Friendly and a patient person, as it took a couple of days to figure out some nuances. Had a smooth transaction and it was a pleasure to deal with.

Sold Dune 3 to rageix. Smooth and easy transaction. Trusted buyer!

JerGoertz wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:24 am Bought Tremor and Weapons of Bass Destruction from V0RT3X.

He demonstrated valor beyond the call of duty in dealing with FXPansion's customer support. A noble and benevolent soul. ;)
Sold to JerGoertz and found him to be polite and patient.

Would sell to him again.

:)
:borg:

Sold d16 nepheton to codec_spurt. Easy transaction. Don't hesitate to buy/sell from them

Sold PA DrumXchanger to ralfrobert. Everything went fast and smooth, highly recommended buyer!

mvd83 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:33 am Sold PA DrumXchanger to ralfrobert. Everything went fast and smooth, highly recommended buyer!
Thanks. I can recommend mvd83 as a seller. Fast transaction, extremely friendly and communicative person.

Bought Ableton Live 9 Standard EDU from shidostrife. Very helpful and professional seller, highly recommended. Everything went incredibly smoothly. Thanks! :)

Likewise, sold to willh082. Quick and painless transaction. Recommended :)

Sold Orange Tree Evolution Stratosphere to Sciurus. Super fast payment. Smooth transaction !!

StompIt wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:37 pm Sold Orange Tree Evolution Stratosphere to Sciurus. Super fast payment. Smooth transaction !!
Bought Evolution Stratosphere from StompIt and had it in my OTS account almost the second I paid. Brilliant seller!

Trade some NI stuff with kidslow for an AAS pack+cash. Flawless communication, friendly person and an excellent experience right through the license transfer, which was attended promptly by AAS. Highly recommended! :tu:

Used the cash from the above trade to get an AAS pack from db3. Once again, flawless experience and fast transfer. Received both the AAS transfers together. Great communication. Highly recommended! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”