AMG one put back again ..........

Official support for: muon-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HI

It's a real shame that this is being put back again, I so liked the look and potential of 'solo' (so I purchased it on the strength of the 'bigger' version)but I don't know if I can keep holding out for a program that is getting lost in time?

I think it was a big mistake releasing the younger sibbling like 6 months back - it gave the impression that the big brother would follow quickly!

I might just hang on for this but another 'hich-up' and you can forget it - people need to get settled into using a range of tools and not forever be waiting around for promised ones.

Porpoise.

ONE is proceeding very well indeed, but when you are putting together such a complicated product with a massive, expandable library and so on there is a heck of a lot to do. Ultimately, if you think you'll like the software and you need to do what it does, you'd be a fool not to check it out even if it is late.

If I secure permission from AMG, I'll put up a current screenshot...

Regards
Dave

Screenshots are always nice! :)

What's next when ONE is finished? Will you launch your own Muon Sampler (Tachyon was it?), or Neutron, or something else?

Btw, I'd really like to see Tau2 with the mDrive and a 303 sequencer built in. :wink:

I love One/Solo :love: Use it all the time - often multiple instances.

Given that things have been kind of busy chez Muon (viz. pitter patter of tiny feet) I think the delay is forgiveable. I'm sure the full One will be worth waiting for :)

I'm sure it will be but there is a small risk that humans may have evolved into a different species by the time it's ready... :hihi:

Let us not also forget that Matt from AMG moved to Florida, week before those three hurricanes in a row :-o

Will have screenshot up shortly if AMG give the OK.

Cheers
Dave

I'm sure it will be but there is a small risk that humans may have evolved into a different species by the time it's ready
Such is the nature of big software projects...

HI

Are the different products that you are working on use the same engine?

I would hope so, working on (at least) 2 vsti's at the same time is probably not conductive to a quick turn around, I hope it falls into place as I was looking foward to both the 'brass' and 'one' products but set my mind on them a long time ago when someone decided it would be a good idea to give a taster months and months before their release - on both counts I will have to look at alternatives soon - a good brass sample cd for Kontakt and stick with Phatmatik/Recycle/intakt for beats - although I hope you can stick to your current date for release.

Flipper.

was preset browing ever added to One Solo?

last time I checked you had to load each rex2 file at a time, making things VERY slow.

was preset browing ever added to One Solo?/quote]

ONE/solo doesn't feature browsing. ONE on the other hand does, in spades. The browser is extremely feature-rich and intuitive to work with.
Are the different products that you are working on use the same engine?
Yes - but the engine itself has undergone intensive development too over the last year. It has been a *massive* project to get these first few instruments out.
working on (at least) 2 vsti's at the same time is probably not conductive to a quick turn around
We have no input into what gets announced when or what pre-marketing takes place. We're just plugging steadily away at this massive mountain of work and looking forward to when its all over :shock:

Cheers
Dave

HI

Don't worry about my rant, look at the moog thingy that G-media have spent a year on - I am sure that will sell by the bucket load as no doubt your program will :lol: .

Flipper.

why not update Solo do do preset browsing then ?

Muon Software Ltd wrote:ONE/solo doesn't feature browsing. ONE on the other hand does, in spades. The browser is extremely feature-rich and intuitive to work with.

Muon Software Ltd wrote:
was preset browing ever added to One Solo?
ONE/solo doesn't feature browsing. ONE on the other hand does, in spades. The browser is extremely feature-rich and intuitive to work with.
Plans to add browser preview to One/Solo ?

I beat you too it (pun) :P

it would make logical sense though.
scuzzphut wrote: Plans to add browser preview to One/Solo ?

did it really take me 2 minutes to type that :shock: :hihi:

While we're requesting features.

When you click on "save midi file" make the default name the name of the .rex/.wav file

plus - it forgets midi controller mappings when you save/load :oops:

Return to “Muon Software”