Tau Pro AU version?

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a Tau Pro AU version available? If so how do I update my version of Tau Pro? Thanks for any info.

At the moment there are no AU versions of any Muon products, but we're looking at rectifying that in the future.

Regards
Dave

then why the hell is it takin so long the converting process is quite simple............

then why the hell is it takin so long the converting process is quite simple............
LOL

1. We're not convinced its worthwhile - all these extra formats do nothing but distract from development of new features and products whilst delivering a higher support burden with little incremental revenue.

2. Is it better for a user to spend money buying up VSTi plugins in AU format or is it better to buy an adapter? I think adapters represent a better deal for users than all these different formats.

2. We don't make retail products any more. We've not been making retail products to sell to end users for some time now. It wouldn't make much sense to break off developing Tachyon products for our clients to go and deliver AU versions right at this minute. However Tachyon will most definately be available in AU format, so once we've integrated that into our codebase there will be a point in time when that development gets flowed back to the older products.

3. Never assume anything to do with software development is simple. It usually isn't :-)

Regards
Dave

Muon Software Ltd wrote: 3. Never assume anything to do with software development is simple. It usually isn't :-)
I hear that :wink:

Tachyon ?? I feel abit out of the loop! Do tell, got any links?

Since it appears you might not go ahead and devellop the old products any further, why not turn them over to some 3rd party that would produce AU versions and updates etc.?

4. Dave can't count.

:hihi:

Oops! That should have been 5. There was a tie for 2nd place... :P

eek - maybe that explains some of those bugs.... :-D

Return to “Muon Software”