GForce Oberheim DMX

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Doesn't seem to be a demo currently. Anyone know if it has individual outs? I don't see it mentioned on their site.

I only see the usual mono/stereo plugin options in Logic - no multi-out version. I think this will be a popular feature request...

Sounds great though... very fun!
Last edited by beely on Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Not even a sequencer with midi out... bye

is this plugin an actual drum synthesizer or just triggers samples?
i read the description on their website and see a lot of marketing terms , but it is not mentioned anywhere what is going on under the hood ?

for instance i have Aly James plugins and his linndrum VPROM is an actual drum synthesizer,
Is this one like that?
Last edited by slugware on Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

slugware wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:37 am is this plugin an actual drum synthesizer or just triggers samples?
The DMX played samples. So does this.
slugware wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:37 amfor instance i have Aly James plugins and his linndrum is an actual drum synthesizer,
Aly's Linndrum also plays samples, he just does a lot of circuit modelling to do that like the hardware did.

beely wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:39 am
slugware wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:37 am is this plugin an actual drum synthesizer or just triggers samples?
The DMX played samples. So does this.
slugware wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:37 amfor instance i have Aly James plugins and his linndrum is an actual drum synthesizer,
Aly's Linndrum also plays samples, he just does a lot of circuit modelling to do that like the hardware did.
Oaky, thanks for clearing that out

beely wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:00 am I only see the usual mono/stereo plugin options in Logic - no multi-out version. I think this will be a popular feature request...
That's a real head-scratcher of an omission. I could use multiple instances but then that sort of ruins the point of a drum machine. I might as well just use samples, of which there are plenty already. Or Aly James Vprom. Hopefully they'll have a rethink and add multiple outs.

Instant purchase
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Indeed an instant purchase. 21 euro at jrrshop!

Instant purchase without multi-outs? Nah.

Worth $20 just for all the samples. The rest is a bonus.

I'm sure multi out will come :wink:

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:38 pm Instant purchase without multi-outs? Nah.
Whilst I agree multi-outs would be nice.
I dont ever use multiouts in any of my drums.. not battery, not maschine, not Life, not TR 808, not Electribe, not Speedrum not even superior drummer 3. I actually didn't even realise it didn't have multi outs prior to this thread.
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Instruments”