5.2 beta 1 problem

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HI

After loading the new beta its fine until i load a project
it then starts to load the plugings then the audio engine crashes
if i load the same project in on the last stable version evrything works as normal

this happens on all my previouse projects
so christ knows whats going on

cheers Kev
ps: i have sent the crash report from within BW
BWS 5.0.6,Spark LE, V Collection 9.2 BS1 & BS PRO, KS & KS pro keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,LPP ProFx8 v2 Icon m+, KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 1TB NVMe.M2 msi x99a sli + NV GF Gt710, Matrix Brute Roland TR8S

you're lucky! I can't open my projects started in 5.2 in earlier versions because they aren't backwards compatible. I'm stuck because every other button I press causes Bitwig to crash.
I can't even power on my MIDI keyboard in 5.2

Yeah it isnt a good idea to load projects you care about into the beta. They arent compatible with non-beta versions.

Especially Beta 1 which usually has such issues. Doing anything you care about in the first 2-3 betas is rather risky.

.............my problem solved Bitwig 5.2 needs GraphicC. with/for DirectX 11

when will the beta end? is there an ETA ?

Digital-Aura wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:17 pm when will the beta end? is there an ETA ?
No, but typically 6-8 weeks.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Bitwig”