Next best thing to UAD Neve Pre 1073? SOLVED. (Sort of)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oops. Wrong forum.
Last edited by dblock on Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Have you tried Reaper?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:24 pm Have you tried Reaper?
Thanks for suggesting jens. Can't say I have.I always thought of Reaper as a daw only.Will check it out.

Yeah, it's a DAW - but then again you posted this thread in the DAW (etc.) forum... ;-)

(For a serious reply: personally I prefer the Arturia one)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:44 pm Yeah, it's a DAW - but then again you posted this thread in the DAW (etc.) forum... ;-)

(For a serious reply: personally I prefer the Arturia one)
Ooops. Glad you said that. I thought I put the thread in the effects forum. I need to move it.Thanks for that.

You are far too nice and friendly for this place! :hug: :lol:

(The "have you tried Reaper"-phrase is a running-gag here where people (especially here in the Host&Applications forum) jokingly suggest Reaper as a general solution for everything, with that making fun of the obnoxious die-hard Reaper-fanbase.)

jens wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:04 pm You are far too nice and friendly for this place! :hug: :lol:

(The "have you tried Reaper"-phrase is a running-gag here where people (especially here in the Host&Applications forum) jokingly suggest Reaper as a general solution for everything, with that making fun of the obnoxious die-hard Reaper-fanbase.)
LOL! That's too funny. I've been on KVR for many years and never knew that probably because I almost exclusively go to the "instruments and effects" section.. That is hilarious!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”