Bitwig Splice Creator Plan code doesn't work? Has it worked for anyone?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm not currently subscribed to a Splice plan and I choose the Creator plan, but the Splice website says the code is invalid. Someone here posted in January that the code was invalid for them too. Has it worked for anyone?

Splice support says promo codes can only be used if you've never subscribed before. That's a change from their previous policy, because I did use a promo code after having previously subscribed (and canceled before using the promo code).

It did not work for me initially, but tried it again yesterday and got the 2 months free offer. I've subscribed before.

Ou_Tis wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 pm I'm not currently subscribed to a Splice plan and I choose the Creator plan, but the Splice website says the code is invalid. Someone here posted in January that the code was invalid for them too. Has it worked for anyone?
I don't remember the details, but I think I had to contact support and after some back and forth mailing it worked. Don't hesitate to contact the splice support. They were very friendly and supportive ... at least in my case.

] Peter:H [ wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:37 am
Ou_Tis wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 pm I'm not currently subscribed to a Splice plan and I choose the Creator plan, but the Splice website says the code is invalid. Someone here posted in January that the code was invalid for them too. Has it worked for anyone?
I don't remember the details, but I think I had to contact support and after some back and forth mailing it worked. Don't hesitate to contact the splice support. They were very friendly and supportive ... at least in my case.
Splice support said that coupon codes are only valid for people who have never subscribed before. I told Bitwig about Splice's response.

Ou_Tis wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:40 am
] Peter:H [ wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:37 am
Splice support said that coupon codes are only valid for people who have never subscribed before. I told Bitwig about Splice's response.
Okay, that's the difference ... I had never subscribed before using the code. I hope they come up with a customer friendly solution to this.

] Peter:H [ wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:43 am
Okay, that's the difference ... I had never subscribed before using the code. I hope they come up with a customer friendly solution to this.
Splice used to allow coupon codes to be used by people who had subscribed before but weren't currently subscribed---I used one of them. It's possible that they only stopped allowing that after Bitwig gave out the coupon codes, and Bitwig didn't revise the description of the terms of the offer.

Return to “Bitwig”