New track: February Snow - Andy Richmond

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A mid tempo (79 BPM) electronic piece with some guitar.

https://soundcloud.com/andy_richmond/february_snow

Comments welcome.

Very playful and fun. A very enjoyable listen.

Only things for me I didn't care for were that driving bass synth was a little too much during the first few bars, and though I really liked the lead electric guitar, the rhythm electrics kinda kill the playfulness of the song.

irpacynot thank you for the feedback. I wanted to make it heavier underneath, so grabbed the guitar. In my head it sounded different, but I just couldn't get the right sound down. I am not happy with the electric rhythm tracks either. They really don't fit do they!? Lol! I got some feedback similar to yours; that the lead guitars sounded good, but the rhythm detracted from it all. I will play with it more. Thanks again.

Very cool track! I enjoyed the tiny synth lead and the guitar riff. Very nice!

I wouldn't do a fade at the end. Just let the bass play it's part and then is finish.

kvruser1000 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:18 am Very cool track! I enjoyed the tiny synth lead and the guitar riff. Very nice!

I wouldn't do a fade at the end. Just let the bass play it's part and then is finish.
Thanks kvruser1000! I am glad you dug it as is. :) Yeah, that fade out is kinda weak. Good note also. Thank you!

Return to “Music Cafe”