Feedback request

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello guys, Ik created this deephouse track. I wonder if anyone got some feedback for me. I'm doubting a bit about if it's maybe to many ideas in one song. Thanks already for listening!!
https://soundcloud.com/wouterderogee/ec ... al_sharing

How about f****** awesome as feedback? Not perfect, but that first bit is perfection. I didn't care for the delay of the vocals after that first verse. But the compression and general mix are so good on my ears. A good exploratory nature. The delay later on, though, I liked. And your synth build-ups are fantastic. I felt like I was being fed nourishing foods after a cold night in the rain.

Stellar mix with a few production matters of taste I didn't care for.

Last bit of technical info is I'm listening on an extremely low volume level if that info helps at all.

Hallo wd86,
I took a listen. I like basedrum, drums and hats. They are very smooth. The chord pads are nice, too. Fine progression and very atmospheric. Well done! Maybe at 2.06 or near this location you should place some harmonic changes, so the listener doesn't get bored. Strings are fine, too. I think, the gated pad after the break doesn't fit very well into the track. Besides that it is a good track.

Thank you all taking the effort to listen and give some feedback! very much apreciated.

Return to “Music Cafe”