move ample Metal Hellrazer to D drive

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How can i move the installation to my d drive. any time i do by moving the ample sound folder from c drive documents to d drive documents and try to open it in fl, i get the error "SettingsFileLostError".
image_2024-04-02_180310383.png
i tried going into the config files to change the file location paths, though i may have missed something. the sound library also shows as missing even when i set the path in the settings, it defaults to "FileNotFound".
image_2024-04-02_180748751.png
i dont have enough space on my c drive for ample sound.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fingerfightguy wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:09 pm How can i move the installation to my d drive. any time i do by moving the ample sound folder from c drive documents to d drive documents and try to open it in fl, i get the error "SettingsFileLostError".image_2024-04-02_180310383.png i tried going into the config files to change the file location paths, though i may have missed something. the sound library also shows as missing even when i set the path in the settings, it defaults to "FileNotFound".image_2024-04-02_180748751.png i dont have enough space on my c drive for ample sound.
Sorry you can not do that now. the Ample Sound folder inside Documents doesn't actually occupy much space if you didn't put the libraries under it, if you did it, please just move the library folders.

Return to “Ample Sound”