[SOLVED] MSF 16.11 : How to access downloaded online exchange and other Presets ?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is MSF in Edit mode with the preset file browser. It clearly shows a number of total presets for many categories although apart from a single preset I have saved in Root, all categories are actually showing none of the presets they each have. For instance, there are 288 presets in the Online category, but 0 are displayed. What is the way to actually see and load those presets ?

MSFPresetsEditMode.jpg
I've chosen the downloaded online exchange presets as an example because these certainly do not have a custom instrument associated to each one of them. Even then, I remember seeing a lot of presets without any custom instruments. I even bought a 3rd party sound set made by Stockhausen a couple of years ago. There was no problem at all to see and load all the presets in the sound set as they were clearly listed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mevla on Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

That should be a clear question. If there's a real duh-stupid answer, let me know, I can take it !

How to access the 1386 presets of the Global Presets file dialog ?

I've only been using Melda Plugs for 2-3 years, but your preset screen looks familiar. I get the 0 of [number] when no presets match the search bar. If I type in xxyy456 and there are are no presets to be found, all my folders say 0 of [number]. The bottom part of your Preset Browser image is missing the bottom section. Can you find it? Maybe you typed in some random characters because you don't have the search bar (and other things in the bottom section) visible. I'd start there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks, that was it.

That something is typed in the search field is so obvious (not). Just the fact that the search field is red does not make it something to look into. And there's seemingly no colour option to change it.

MSFPResetsEditMode-02.jpg
MSFPresetsEditMode-03.jpg

Return to “MeldaProduction”