May The Road Rise To Meet You

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Created on an iPad Pro using Cubasis and several common iOS apps. Constructive criticism much appreciated. Have a great day!

https://soundcloud.com/paulieworld/may- ... o-meet-you

Very cool as well. Chill and relaxing tune.

How are you able to post a link? I"m still having issues with URL inserts. Is it because I haven't posted enough???

WayneD123 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:15 pm How are you able to post a link? I"m still having issues with URL inserts. Is it because I haven't posted enough???
I just go to my SoundCloud page for any particular song, then I press on the URL at the top for about two seconds. One of two things will happen. You may get a pop up that says ‘Copy’. If that happens, just press or click it. At that point it’s copied into memory. Then jump over to your post and press somewhere in the text box and you will get an option to ‘Paste’. The text for the URL will appear. You will have to Preview it to see it.

The other thing that might happen is you will see a number of options appear. One of them will be ‘Select All’. Press or click on that. It’s now in memory and you can proceed the same way in the text area of your post.

I like posting my music without forcing the listener to have to jump over to SoundCloud, or some other site. I think it’s just common courtesy. The downside is that I don’t get any stats on the listener, i.e. name, location, etc. It’s cool to see people in distant countries listening, but I mostly just like when people listen, regardless of who they are or where they are.

Give that a try. If it doesn’t work, let me know. We’ll figure this out.

Return to “Music Cafe”