Bundle Of Joy

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello! New member here.
Posting a few things I created on my iPad.
Hope you enjoy.
Have a good one!

https://soundcloud.com/paulieworld/bundle-of-joy

Any thoughts on this one? I’m looking for constructive criticism. I did this about two years ago, when I was just getting started. I have learned a lot in those two years, but there is always room for improvement. Please don’t worry about hurting my feelings if it results in a better track in the end. I am revisiting my older stuff and trying to make it better.

Hey Paulieworld. I think I recognize your name from the Audiobus forum. Welcome here.

This piece grooves and swings nicely. The piece bounces around stylistically quite a bit but I like that. Kept my interest. All in all an enjoyable listen.

So is all of this played, sequenced? Curious to hear your process.

ecamburn wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:16 am Hey Paulieworld. I think I recognize your name from the Audiobus forum. Welcome here.

This piece grooves and swings nicely. The piece bounces around stylistically quite a bit but I like that. Kept my interest. All in all an enjoyable listen.

So is all of this played, sequenced? Curious to hear your process.
I’m a little embarrassed to admit it, but I don’t remember. This one is over two years old. I don’t use any external gear so it’s all sequenced combined with some samples from Launchpad and Blocs Wave as I recall. I really enjoyed your latest post on ABF. Very well done!

Return to “Music Cafe”