Night Shadows

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New composition. Night Shadows. This time a different music as usual. Classical style music without guitars.
Midi-keyboard + Garritan Personal Orchestra sounds. Double bass, piano, oboe, clarinet, strings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9A5o93Atyo

This could be in an RPG game. I like it, for some reason it gives me a little bit of medieval vibes.
Good job

Yes very different! I agree it would fit well as a game theme.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

hotmilk wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:21 pm This could be in an RPG game. I like it, for some reason it gives me a little bit of medieval vibes.
Good job
Thanks for the reply.

There is always something very visual for me about your music. I kept picturing scenes from old silent movies on this one.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

I think it has just the right amount of "creepiness" and variation to be used as the opening title music for a vampire movie. I really liked the arrangement.

Good work :)

hotmilk wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:21 pm This could be in an RPG game. I like it, for some reason it gives me a little bit of medieval vibes.
Good job
Thanks for the nice reply

folderol wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:45 pm Yes very different! I agree it would fit well as a game theme.
Thanks for the listening and nice feedback.

eassae wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:42 pm There is always something very visual for me about your music. I kept picturing scenes from old silent movies on this one.
Thanks for the nice reply.

seismic1 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:22 am I think it has just the right amount of "creepiness" and variation to be used as the opening title music for a vampire movie. I really liked the arrangement.

Good work :)
Thanks for the listen and comment. You got a nice vision from the tune. 🙂

Nice and calm one.

Thanks for the listen and reply.

Return to “Music Cafe”