δψΩΔ - Moonchild - King Crimson Cover & Audio Visualizer - ∇δ∞Ψ

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocPv7_0rjEw

This is a tune I covered with my band a while back, but this is a newer version and a new video.
Just saw the new Crimson movie and have been on a Crimson kick..... :)

flawless. lots of love for the details (drums, vocal doubling, sfx). and a great vocalist!
"It dreamed itself along"

Wo. Big Crimson fan but never heard this one before.

This is very well done. The instrumental parts have a great feel. The vocals are top notch. Her voice has great character. The guitar part was enjoyable - gutsy to cover a Fripp tune. :hihi:

Nice tune! Boring video. :D

Really well done.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Very cool. I listen to that album quite often.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

mellotronaut wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:43 pm flawless. lots of love for the details (drums, vocal doubling, sfx). and a great vocalist!
Thanks for the kind words . :wink:
Yea, she did well......

Very nice to hear this again. Was this re-recorded, or just an updated mix of the original? The audio seems to sound slightly "fuller" than the original, although my ears aren't necessarily reliable these days.

Good work :)

ecamburn wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:29 am Wo. Big Crimson fan but never heard this one before.

This is very well done. The instrumental parts have a great feel. The vocals are top notch. Her voice has great character. The guitar part was enjoyable - gutsy to cover a Fripp tune. :hihi:
Thanks ecamburn for the detailed feedback....mmm, I wonder if Mr.Fripp has ever covered a tune.....? 8)

kvruser1000 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:25 am Nice tune! Boring video. :D
Thanks, perhaps better video later.... :wink:

10 hour loop version plz thx

CrystalWizard wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:16 am Really well done.
Thanks Mr. Wizard. :)

Excellent work on this track Patch and band. Love me some Crimso...
Now do the extend improv version. ;)
Well done.
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

That's one of my favourite KC's tracks. Quite an original treatment, nice. Vocal line adds some fresh harmonies, such an approach is much more interesting than a slavish rendition of the original.
"Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise."
Bertrand Russell
[a href="cleanervacuum.art"]WWW[/a]

Bombadil wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:20 pm Very cool. I listen to that album quite often.
Yea, groundbreaking recording.
Apparently, some of the members didn't want to work with Fripp again after that one.
I had the release that they first printed to CD of the original master.
Massive amount of hiss.....

Still, its a masterpiece.

Return to “Music Cafe”