Sweetwater bundles vs Linux

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

[forum search pause: nothing obviously applicable]

The Sweetwater u-he plugin bundles are labeled Mac/PC; if I buy one is there a way to get the Linux versions?

I'm not a worker from U-he. That said, if I'm not mistaken, the same license works for all three versions. The latest versions are available right here on KVR:

viewtopic.php?t=564393

I hope this helps! :)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

(peter weller face)...Oh.(/peter weller face) That would work.

I can't tell when my brain's not working because my brain's not working.

Edit: come to notice it Sweetwater's missing Zebra, Filterscape and MFM. Oh well

I have not checked what kind of bundle Sweetwater are offering, but if you purchase a legitimate license, then you can use it on Mac, Windows and Linux.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

I haven't gotten any of the bundles, but I have have received several U-He plugins purchased through Sweetwater as gifts. They (Sweetwater) just give you a code that you then apply at U-HE, after which you get the actual u-he activation code which can be used for any platform, eg Linux.
Worked for Repo, Zebra, Hive and Diva.

Return to “u-he Linux support”