LinnStrument community wiki

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've set up a wiki at https://linnstrument.miraheze.org/ which I hope will become a repository for community knowledge about the LinnStrument. There is a lot of information shared on this forum and related sites like YouTube, but links easily get buried. It's my hope that we can build this wiki into a one stop shop for all the information that's out there about this wonderful instrument.

So far, I just have a skeleton out there, with links to not-yet-created pages for topics I have seen discussed and hope we can get documented in a fixed location. The list is by no means exhaustive; I'm sure there are other LinnStrument-related topics that should be covered.

Please come check it out, and help build this into a resource we will all find valuable.

Okay, I created a bunch of pages linking various threads and GitHub repositories. I will continue to create further contributions later once I have the time and space for them.

LinnStruPedia? :wink: :)

I do not like the name, but feel free to discuss about it during the weekly Jitsi Meet video conference with the other LinnStrumentalists.

This is great! Maybe Roger can make it sticky?

It's sticky.

I added my username into the Administrators group in order to reupload an image with a better filename. We may need to discuss a consistent filenaming scheme in the near future. My current preference is title capitalization.

Return to “Roger Linn Design”