Blue Cat's PatchWork 2.67 Free Update Released

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PatchWork

Blue Cat's PatchWork 2.67 free update is here, check it out!

[original announcement here]

for some reason it appears upside down for me in cubase lol

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

As explained by email, this is indeed a known issue with the latest version of Cubase and Nuendo. As far as we can tell they seem to be messing with the MacOS view structure, which causes this issue which does not seems to be fixable on our end. We have contacted them but haven't received any answer regarding this matter yet.

If you could report the bug to Steinberg, it will probably help us get an answer from them.

In the meantime, we have noticed that hovering the mouse where the toolbar is supposed to be (at the top), or changing the zoom factor for the default preset may help the GUI to appear in the right direction.

"This new version adds a new audio file player plug-in..."

Oh yes! thank you v.much for this!

Congrats, BCA!

What blows me away about the new Audio Player module is not just how simple/effective it is, but also the amount of control you have over it -- look at what you're able to automate with this! This is going to be amazing!!

on Mac 14.3.1 Two Notes Genome as an AU gets no input routed to it. Works fine as VST3.

Also...on Mac could the Audio Player support AAC in a future version?

Bobbyj8866 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:08 am on Mac 14.3.1 Two Notes Genome as an AU gets no input routed to it. Works fine as VST3.
You probably want to report this issue to Two Notes.

Also...on Mac could the Audio Player support AAC in a future version?
Maybe, but I am not sure as AAC is not natively supported on Windows, so it will generate presets that are not compatible with other systems...

xerix wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:48 am for some reason it appears upside down for me in cubase lol
For the record, it should be fixed in the next Cubase/Nuendo update.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”