Waves of Sound for Phase Plant by Touch The Universe 24HRS left on Intro

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Waves of Sound Soundset expansion for Kilohearts Phase Plant contains 100 ultra high quality presets for any electronic and ambient genres. The presets are extremely versatile due to extensive macro assignments with lots of options to tweak the sound in radical and pleasing ways, often bringing in additional layers to beef up the synth, sub layers or bass, attacks for plucks, or alternative granular settings. There are 73 included WT embedded in the patches and included for use in other synths, in addition to 43 samples for use in the sampler and granular engines. The categories include pads, leads, plucks, instruments, basses and vocal, which often utilizes the wavetable engine, importing various talkbox sounds and other formant FM synths I designed in other synths after making wavetables.

I spent a lot of time making the patches do amazing things with the MW, really amazing! In addition, I was very meticulous in the assignment of macros. I put all my skills into making this the most epic, high quality sounding soundset I could drum up. Out of all the wavetable synths I’ve ever tried, phaseplant has the best sounding import options, hands down. The fact you can audition the sound of the WT before import and can adjust the pitch before importing is totally unique. The granular engine is also the best I've tried, with Halion being a close second.

This soundset is pure treasure. I hope you guys enjoy.

https://youtu.be/3dyFjvi1ygU

SOUNDSET DESCRIPTION

The Waves of Sound Soundset for Phaseplant contains 100 patches for electronic music of any kind, including ambient genres. The majority of patches are assigned to the modulation wheel. Phaseplants workflow is a sound designer's dream! Because it was so easy to assign modulation depths and due to the unique way the LFO's were implemented, it was very easy to add even the subtlest modulations as well as taking it to the extreme. There is a lot of movement, but in small and gracefully evolving modulation. Phaseplant's Granular engine also aided in layering breathtaking soundscapes within the soundset as well.

Most interestingly of all the unique content, were the sky sounds I extracted from various video sources around the world, cleaned up, then imported back into Phaseplant to use as a source to create new sounds. About 40 patches utilize the sky sounds. The majority are from good old fashioned synth and natural sources .

SOUNDSET HIGHLIGHTS
  • Include 100 Presets for Phaseplant (121 MB)
  • Includes over 73 Wavetables (146MB Optional)
  • Includes 43 Samples (87MB Optional)
  • Weighs 355 GB in total (if WT and Samples aren’t needed, then 121MB)
  • All patches are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)
  • Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for the majority of patches. Where appropriate, many patches also utilized velocity sensitivity.
  • Most patches utilize all available macros.
  • Patches created in the latest version of Phaseplant as of 2/22/2024.

PATCH BREAKDOWN (100 PRESETS)
  • Leads - 20
  • Pads - 19
  • Basses - 20
  • Vocal - 14
  • Plucks - 21
  • Instruments - 6
Intro Price until 2/29/2024= $20 (regular $25)

Last edited by Touch The Universe on Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Patch walkthrough coming soon. The showcase doesn't scratch the surface of the library with all the Macros and MW settings.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Thanks for the support guys, patch walkthrough is planned for sometime today.

TTU Youtube

TTU Youtube

I'll send out one more newsletter then the intro price will end, within 24-48 Hours.

Price will jump from $20 to $25.

Thanks for everyone's support who bought it.

Cheers

TTU Youtube

Return to “Soundware”