Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, Tyrs. Things seem to work as expected with the latest installer on my system. What OS and what DAW are you using?

mikhail-meldaproduction wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:19 am Hello, Tyrs. Things seem to work as expected with the latest installer on my system. What OS and what DAW are you using?
I'm on Windows 10 and Reaper 7.01. But if all works fine on your side, then I will check again. Maybe it was a temporary issue.
Last chance

Hi. I have a question.
The dynamics of MeldwayGrand have changed significantly as follows.
16.10 - around 30dB
16.10.png
16.11 - around 60dB
16.11.png
Is this a bug? or Is the design changed?
I recognize that the dynamics of a real piano is usually between 30dB and 40dB.

P.S. Monastery Grand is also similar.
16.10 - around 35dB
16.11 - around 70dB
It looks as if the [GLOBAL]->[VELOCITY RANGE] value has been calculated double ?

@Zelda how a project made with the .10 sounds when used the .11? I mean it's the same regardless this change cause it get compensated or since the dynamic is different everything changed?

Frankie.T wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:55 am @Zelda how a project made with the .10 sounds when used the .11? I mean it's the same regardless this change cause it get compensated or since the dynamic is different everything changed?
Everything has become much quieter.

Thanks for your reply.
I hope they will fix it then, cause looks like to break retro compatibility

No MDrummer updates in quite a while. Is anything planned? Thanks!

The default pitch of the kick on synthesizer 4NN (MDrummer, MSoundfactory) is higher.
It was normal in Ver15.xx.
Last edited by ystmrk on Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

@ZeldaLInk Thank you very much for the detailed analysis! It turns out we have accidentally enabled by default the new "Volume by velocity" option in MSoundFactory Legato control panel (see the picture).
VolumeByVelocity.jpg
Please disable it by hand for now, we'll update the release as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

@mikhail-meldaproduction Thanks for your reply. :) But I only have a license MSoundFactory LE, no MSoundFactory. I set [GLOBAL]->[VELOCITY RANGE] to work around, till next release.

Hello, everyone,

We've addressed the volume issues with the MSoundFactory pianos, as Mikhail explained, and updated the plugin installer accordingly. You can download the fixed version as usual from here: https://www.meldaproduction.com/downloads

martin-meldaproduction wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:50 pm Hello, everyone,

We've addressed the volume issues with the MSoundFactory pianos, as Mikhail explained, and updated the plugin installer accordingly. You can download the fixed version as usual from here: https://www.meldaproduction.com/downloads
:clap: Thank you for resolving the issue.
I wish you continued growth and success.

ystmrk wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:57 am The default pitch of the kick on synthesizer 4NN (MDrummer, MSoundfactory) is higher.
EDIT:
I got an email from Melda support.
MDrummer4NN will be fixed. Thanks !
:tu:
Last edited by ystmrk on Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ystmrk wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:01 am
ystmrk wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:57 am The default pitch of the kick on synthesizer 4NN (MDrummer, MSoundfactory) is higher.
EDIT:
I got an email from Melda support.
MDrummer4NN will be fixed. Tnanks !
:tu:
Working on that.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

The SoundFactory got its modulation sources on the main screen (on the buttom). Plus, the drag and drop modulation and easily controlling the modulation amount near every parameter. Interesting, is this system going to be applied on separate plugins too? That would be awesome!

Return to “MeldaProduction”