Plugin does not show up

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was using AME 2.5 with Cubase and now for some time with studio one.
No problem at all.
Last December I bought AGM, installed it.
Everything was wonderful.
Then I found out that there is also a newer version of AME.
Installed it and later I tried to move it to an other disk.
Since that AME can't be found. I uninstalled it, reinstalled, uninstalled AME 2.5, and so on and on....
AGM is working, but even Rectangles.exe only loads vst2 and does not recognice VST3.
Retangles also can load AME, but studio one does not.
Funny thing is - it showes a plugin with the name $R0GXRJK
When I open it I get the interface of AME 2.5.1 with the error code: InstDir Read Error;7; Loading....
How comes? I uninstalled this modul a weeks ago!!!
I running out of ideas :?

I scanned my hole c disk and npow I hav also a plugin (vst2) with the name $RB6CAA5 -> looks like a copy of $R0GXRJK - > with the same error - and I found $R5PVED5 this is now the AME Plugin (vst2)
:x

Jeremia wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:45 pm I was using AME 2.5 with Cubase and now for some time with studio one.
No problem at all.
Last December I bought AGM, installed it.
Everything was wonderful.
Then I found out that there is also a newer version of AME.
Installed it and later I tried to move it to an other disk.
Since that AME can't be found. I uninstalled it, reinstalled, uninstalled AME 2.5, and so on and on....
AGM is working, but even Rectangles.exe only loads vst2 and does not recognice VST3.
Retangles also can load AME, but studio one does not.
Funny thing is - it showes a plugin with the name $R0GXRJK
When I open it I get the interface of AME 2.5.1 with the error code: InstDir Read Error;7; Loading....
How comes? I uninstalled this modul a weeks ago!!!
I running out of ideas :?

I scanned my hole c disk and npow I hav also a plugin (vst2) with the name $RB6CAA5 -> looks like a copy of $R0GXRJK - > with the same error - and I found $R5PVED5 this is now the AME Plugin (vst2)
:x
That is quite strange. Do you still have Cubase? Could you check if AME loads in Cubase?

I still have Cubase installed, although I am not using it.
Both plugins are show'n up in Cubase.
I have now Studio One 6 and I get used to $xxxxxxx Ample Sound Plugins.
I thought about reinstalling the whole system to get rid of old installations and to free windows from the hundred updates. But when I will do that is still open. It would have been nice if I could have localised the error now.
Regards Gerald

Return to “Ample Sound”