Cubase 13 Pro Install w/ 2 SSD's - Desperate Producer

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, PLEASE HELP I can’t proceed until I know.
I have a new PC w/ 2 SSD’s (C: 1tb & D: 2tb)… I have an optimized ‘Win. 11 Pro’ w/ my ‘UR242’ interface installed on the ‘C:’… I just installed the ‘Steinberg Download Assistant’ … I installed ‘Cubase Pro 13’ app. on the main ‘C:’… Everything else that’s left is labeled as either. “Instrument”, “Application”, “Content Set” (besides “Iconica Sketch”, “Verve” & “Demo Projects”)… Where should I download these??? I’m thinking; all ‘Instruments’, ‘Apps’ to my ‘C:’ then change the “target folder” to my ‘D:’ for all ‘Content’ & ‘Content Sets’… Sounds right? Any help would be great, asap; So I can get going. Thanks again.

Your suggestion sounds reasonable. You can move most Steinberg content later with the Library Manager application, so don't worry too much.

Okay, thank you. I'll keep all the 'Vst's', 'Vsti's', and 'Apps/Programs' on my 'C:' & everything else like the "content sets", "Packs" and "Projects" I'll move to the 'D:'... If for any reason it would be better to keep it all on the 'C:' just let me know, b/c I have plenty of space on both.

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”