Waveform Multi Sampler .sfz issues

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was always able to load .sfz files into Multi Sampler, but on my new laptop I have an issue where the individual sound files don't load - i.e. the 'zones' all appear in the sampler but they are all empty.

I'm using the same method to load as before (via the Waveform file browser).
Currently on Waveform 12.5.11 on Windows 11
Used to be on Waveform 12.1.8 on Windows 10 (which still works and loads correctly)

I can load the individual .wav OK, one at a time, but this is time consuming.

Anyone else had any issues? Any help much appreciated.

I can rule out a problem with the .sfz files as I am able to load them into Sforzando, but interestingly I have to import using the plug-in menu - the 'drag and drop' method is not working for me here either.

Unfortunately with Waveform Multi Sampler, I don't think you can import samples in any way other than by drag and drop.

Can you go into settings > advanced > audio clip import and set it to 'always copy files into project' and then try again?

If that resolves it, then it's a bug I just fixed. Otherwise I'll look into it.

FigBug wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:29 pm Can you go into settings > advanced > audio clip import and set it to 'always copy files into project' and then try again?

If that resolves it, then it's a bug I just fixed. Otherwise I'll look into it.
Thanks for this, but unfortunately it seems to have made no difference. The zones load but no .wav inside. **EDIT** I spoke to soon. I started a new project for testing, and all seems OK now ***
Last edited by herbaltree on Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Can you share the sfz with me?

FigBug wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:30 pm Can you share the sfz with me?
Thanks for looking into this, but see my edit above. All seems to work now .

Return to “Tracktion”