Mulab 9 Manual please.

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, does anyone have the Mulab 9 Manual downloaded, The website manual docs seem to be down (I'm assuming for maintenance or in prep of newer releases) and I was trying to get my head around a few things.

Would appreciate a link to a copy to grab if anyone has one...

Cheers in advance, D.

There is a downloadable version of the docs, but according to the link "Show last Update" it says "docs.zip was last modified on Mon 19 April 2021 05:32:40 UTC". Hopefully it'll get updated sometime soon, just in case the internet breaks down! :o

Try this link to download the manual, works fine for me.

Ok, so I don't know what's changed but it still wouldn't work so I turned off my VPN and it worked... So weird, worked fine until today (My VPN is never off) so something has changed... Not a fan of non private services, hopefully will be fixed soon.

Thanks for the reply, and the Manual.

Cheers... D.

All looks fine here, both the docs.zip download and latest docs.zip update, last update time shows "Thu 19 October 2023 12:11:49 UTC." (which will be updated soonish when the curve info is updated) Try refreshing your cache.

Do you keep the download version up to date then? I do regularly clear all my browser history including cache, so I'm curious as to why it would show so far out of date.

The online docs are the most up to date. That downloadable doc.zip file is regularly updated, lastly on the date mentioned when clicking "Show last update", which currently is 19 october 2023. I don't know why your browser shows such an out of date date.

mutools wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:17 pm All looks fine here, both the docs.zip download and latest docs.zip update, last update time shows "Thu 19 October 2023 12:11:49 UTC." (which will be updated soonish when the curve info is updated) Try refreshing your cache.
And there it is... Why does it freak out on VPN without cache clear i wonder??? Anyway... THANK YOU for the time to help... (all of you) this is my like 8th time trying to really knuckle down on this software and try to adapt my production/mixing to the workflow there.

Great stuff, have a nice day, cheers. D.

:)

Cache cleared, same date showing! Probably shitty firefox! Starting to have so many issues with it for quite some time that I've been thinking about switching browsers!

EDIT: Just tried Chrome and Opera, both state the same date when clicking that link.

Maybe you were clicking that "Show last update" link from outdated downloaded docs?

Doublecheck it via the up to date online docs: https://www.mutools.com/info/M9/docs/

Yes that's what I said, clicking Show last update shows 2021. If that's wrong there's no need to have it as it gives the wrong impression. I assumed it was when the download able docs were last updated, isn't that the point of it?

sl23 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:34 amYes that's what I said, clicking Show last update shows 2021.
When I click Show last update it shows 2024.
But I use Opera browser on a Mac.
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

Just checked with my phones browser, same thing, 2021. Samsung browser.

I tried Opera, same thing happened.

sl23 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:58 am Just checked with my phones browser, same thing, 2021. Samsung browser.
I tried Opera, same thing happened.
because computers
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

sl23 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:34 am Yes that's what I said, clicking Show last update shows 2021.
You must be surfing old docs, maybe the M8 docs.

The M9 docs are up to date.

Return to “MUTOOLS”